home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > TRIP REPORTS > Trip Reports
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes

Old 09-13-2020, 06:59 PM   #1
FessParker1
Grand Villa
 
FessParker1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 2,026
Default Member services did what?

Got a text from my renter this afternoon at 1:31 which said, "are you available, can you call me". At 1:44 another note which said, "forget it I'm all set. Were moving to blt" I was busy and saw it about 3:30 so I called my renter. It seems that MS moved my renter and adjusted my points because she knew my address. They said it must be your reservation if you know the address. WTH. Needless to say there will be a nice call to MS in the am.
__________________
FessParker1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2020, 07:01 PM   #2
helenabear
Add-on Aficionado
 
helenabear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Central Ohio
Posts: 13,754
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FessParker1 View Post
Got a text from my renter this afternoon at 1:31 which said, "are you available, can you call me". At 1:44 another note which said, "forget it I'm all set. Were moving to blt" I was busy and saw it about 3:30 so I called my renter. It seems that MS moved my renter and adjusted my points because she knew my address. They said it must be your reservation if you know the address. WTH. Needless to say there will be a nice call to MS in the am.
I have heard this rarely happening I am so sorry. Do you know why they were moved and charged points?
__________________
helenabear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2020, 07:04 PM   #3
ermindy1133
Add-on Aficionado
 
ermindy1133's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 9,920
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FessParker1 View Post
Got a text from my renter this afternoon at 1:31 which said, "are you available, can you call me". At 1:44 another note which said, "forget it I'm all set. Were moving to blt" I was busy and saw it about 3:30 so I called my renter. It seems that MS moved my renter and adjusted my points because she knew my address. They said it must be your reservation if you know the address. WTH. Needless to say there will be a nice call to MS in the am.
Oh! Thatís not cool at all! Best of luck getting that straightened out, ASAP!
__________________
(ME, Mindy) (DH, Tim) (DS, Brandon) (DD, Emily, Emma, or Princess, lol!) (DSGF, Heather)
ermindy1133 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2020, 07:23 PM   #4
FessParker1
Grand Villa
 
FessParker1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 2,026
Default

Let me say points were not taken they were returned. They moved from CC to BLT because CC dining options are awful. There were very few items to eat at roaring fork and geyser point. Both have burgers and one has pizza and the other a turkey sandwich plus one other option at each. They are there for a 9 day stay and whispering canyon is totally booked.
__________________
FessParker1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2020, 07:32 PM   #5
LauraLea
One Bedroom
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Saint Cloud, FL
Posts: 384
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FessParker1 View Post
Let me say points were not taken they were returned. They moved from CC to BLT because CC dining options are awful. There were very few items to eat at roaring fork and geyser point. Both have burgers and one has pizza and the other a turkey sandwich plus one other option at each. They are there for a 9 day stay and whispering canyon is totally booked.
We were just at Geyser Point this past week. They had more things on their menu than most places.

Pointsmay have been returned, but the next transaction may take more. Keep an eye on it.

Laura
LauraLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2020, 08:53 PM   #6
sawickipedia
Two Bedroom
 
sawickipedia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: seattle, wa
Posts: 809
Default

Wow crazy!
__________________
---
home resorts: bwv/blt/pvb/aul
1982 - PR / 1984 - PR / 2012 - PR / 2014 - DL (off-resort) / 2015 - POR / 2017 - POR / 2018 - BCV & BWV/ 2019 - BWV & BWV / 2020 - RIV, PVB & BWV
sawickipedia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2020, 09:46 PM   #7
ealvarado8899
Grand Villa
 
ealvarado8899's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,863
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FessParker1 View Post
Let me say points were not taken they were returned. They moved from CC to BLT because CC dining options are awful. There were very few items to eat at roaring fork and geyser point. Both have burgers and one has pizza and the other a turkey sandwich plus one other option at each. They are there for a 9 day stay and whispering canyon is totally booked.
Is it possible the renter also identified themselves as you? I would be upset if anyone called DVC on my account except for me.
__________________
----------------------------------------------------
Next Visit
25 Anniversary - November 2020 - Wilderness Lodge
March 2021 - Old Key West
----------------------------------------------------
ealvarado8899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2020, 10:00 PM   #8
helenabear
Add-on Aficionado
 
helenabear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Central Ohio
Posts: 13,754
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FessParker1 View Post
Let me say points were not taken they were returned. They moved from CC to BLT because CC dining options are awful. There were very few items to eat at roaring fork and geyser point. Both have burgers and one has pizza and the other a turkey sandwich plus one other option at each. They are there for a 9 day stay and whispering canyon is totally booked.
Still not okay.

Good luck to them. WL had better food options than some... but the monorail does help.
__________________
helenabear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2020, 10:05 PM   #9
FessParker1
Grand Villa
 
FessParker1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 2,026
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ealvarado8899 View Post


Is it possible the renter also identified themselves as you? I would be upset if anyone called DVC on my account except for me.
Male and female so no.
__________________
FessParker1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2020, 10:11 PM   #10
FessParker1
Grand Villa
 
FessParker1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 2,026
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraLea View Post
We were just at Geyser Point this past week. They had more things on their menu than most places.

Pointsmay have been returned, but the next transaction may take more. Keep an eye on it.

Laura
I think a lot of it was 9 days and getting to other resorts to eat with having to change busses at disney springs to get anywhere was a part of it. Atleast at BLT they can monorail it to poly and GF along with contemporary offerings.
__________________
FessParker1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:13 AM.

© MouseOwners. "MouseOwners" is a registered servicemark. This is an unofficial fan site and is not affiliated in any way with The Walt Disney Company, the Disney Vacation Club, Disney Vacation Development, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries. All Disney images © The Walt Disney Company.
Powered by Forum Software