home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > TRIP REPORTS > Trip Reports
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 09-13-2020, 06:59 PM   #1
FessParker1
Grand Villa

Default Member services did what?

Got a text from my renter this afternoon at 1:31 which said, "are you available, can you call me". At 1:44 another note which said, "forget it I'm all set. Were moving to blt" I was busy and saw it about 3:30 so I called my renter. It seems that MS moved my renter and adjusted my points because she knew my address. They said it must be your reservation if you know the address. WTH. Needless to say there will be a nice call to MS in the am.
Old 09-13-2020, 07:01 PM   #2
helenabear
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by FessParker1 View Post
Got a text from my renter this afternoon at 1:31 which said, "are you available, can you call me". At 1:44 another note which said, "forget it I'm all set. Were moving to blt" I was busy and saw it about 3:30 so I called my renter. It seems that MS moved my renter and adjusted my points because she knew my address. They said it must be your reservation if you know the address. WTH. Needless to say there will be a nice call to MS in the am.
I have heard this rarely happening I am so sorry. Do you know why they were moved and charged points?
Old 09-13-2020, 07:04 PM   #3
ermindy1133
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Oh! Thatís not cool at all! Best of luck getting that straightened out, ASAP!
Old 09-13-2020, 07:23 PM   #4
FessParker1
Grand Villa

Let me say points were not taken they were returned. They moved from CC to BLT because CC dining options are awful. There were very few items to eat at roaring fork and geyser point. Both have burgers and one has pizza and the other a turkey sandwich plus one other option at each. They are there for a 9 day stay and whispering canyon is totally booked.
Old 09-13-2020, 07:32 PM   #5
LauraLea
One Bedroom

Quote:
Let me say points were not taken they were returned. They moved from CC to BLT because CC dining options are awful. There were very few items to eat at roaring fork and geyser point. Both have burgers and one has pizza and the other a turkey sandwich plus one other option at each. They are there for a 9 day stay and whispering canyon is totally booked.
We were just at Geyser Point this past week. They had more things on their menu than most places.

Pointsmay have been returned, but the next transaction may take more. Keep an eye on it.

Laura
LauraLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2020, 08:53 PM   #6
sawickipedia
Two Bedroom

Wow crazy!
sawickipedia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2020, 09:46 PM   #7
ealvarado8899
Grand Villa

Quote:
Is it possible the renter also identified themselves as you? I would be upset if anyone called DVC on my account except for me.
March 2021 - Old Key West
----------------------------------------------------
ealvarado8899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2020, 10:00 PM   #8
helenabear
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Still not okay.

Good luck to them. WL had better food options than some... but the monorail does help.
Old 09-13-2020, 10:05 PM   #9
FessParker1
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ealvarado8899 View Post

Is it possible the renter also identified themselves as you? I would be upset if anyone called DVC on my account except for me.
Male and female so no.
Old 09-13-2020, 10:11 PM   #10
FessParker1
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraLea View Post
We were just at Geyser Point this past week. They had more things on their menu than most places.

Pointsmay have been returned, but the next transaction may take more. Keep an eye on it.

Laura
I think a lot of it was 9 days and getting to other resorts to eat with having to change busses at disney springs to get anywhere was a part of it. Atleast at BLT they can monorail it to poly and GF along with contemporary offerings.