home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > JUST FOR FUN > Bibbity Bobbity Buying
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 07-09-2020, 04:24 PM   #1
ermindy1133
Add-on Aficionado

Default MerchPass? This is interesting...

https://help.shopdisney.com/hc/en-us...cing-MerchPass
Old 07-09-2020, 06:47 PM   #2
Eeyorelover22
Grand Villa

I thought of you.
Iím not good with winning lotteries so there go any chance for something I might want. Oh well...save my quarters.
Eeyorelover22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2020, 07:06 PM   #3
ermindy1133
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeyorelover22 View Post
I thought of you.
Iím not good with winning lotteries so there go any chance for something I might want. Oh well...save my quarters.
I have the worst luck on the planet when it comes to stuff like this. When we did local raffles, my daughter used to refuse to let me touch the ticket, the money, or the pen that was used to fill out the ticket. Itís really that bad. But maybe this will even the playing field for others who have been shut out by bots. I really hope so!
Old 07-09-2020, 07:15 PM   #4
Eeyorelover22
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ermindy1133 View Post
I have the worst luck on the planet when it comes to stuff like this. When we did local raffles, my daughter used to refuse to let me touch the ticket, the money, or the pen that was used to fill out the ticket. Itís really that bad. But maybe this will even the playing field for others who have been shut out by bots. I really hope so!
I hope so too.
Old 07-09-2020, 07:17 PM   #5
Brian5581
Add-on Aficionado

Intriguing.
Brian5581 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2020, 11:38 AM   #6
Mox147
One Bedroom

Did anyone have any luck with the Take Flight MMA? This day is going to be excruciating waiting! Iím hoping for the pins and ears. God help me when the Haunted Mansion MMA drops I want everything from that series!
Old 07-30-2020, 11:49 AM   #7
PSULion22
Grand Villa

At least they're trying something.
PSULion22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2020, 12:28 PM   #8
WDWGoof
Grand Villa

Just think Mindy, all your time and emails to Disney paid off for the rest of us! Glad Disney was listening and making things a more even playing field for hard to get items.
Old 07-30-2020, 12:39 PM   #9
GiantsNiners11
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ermindy1133 View Post
I think I have double luck then...maybe I got yours?

I never play lotto or scratchers or any of that but I entered a free raffle once for $10,000 when I played a free game online and won it. Thought it was a scam when they contacted me and hung up, but after a lot of back and forth and verifying, got the winnings. It was several years ago.

When I was a kid, we played those radio games where you call in and give a clue heard earlier in the day. Sure enough, I bugged my parents to write down clues in the car on way to school and call. Dad called, got caller 9, and won and it was an all expenses paid trip to Disney with flights, meals, hotel, etc.

Best day of school getting dropped off after that!!

Come to think of it.....Iíve been damn lucky in life and love.
GiantsNiners11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2020, 12:56 PM   #10
Eeyorelover22
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mox147 View Post
Did anyone have any luck with the Take Flight MMA? This day is going to be excruciating waiting! I’m hoping for the pins and ears. God help me when the Haunted Mansion MMA drops I want everything from that series!
I did get an email. It was for the mug and Minnie.
I did want the mug for DD, but was really hoping to get the purse for my friend who loves Peter Pan. DD loves Pan, but isn't a huge Loungefly geek like I am and my friend. She likes Dooney. I so wish she liked Loungefly...so much cheaper, but they add up too.

They are sending them out until 5 pm pacific time. My friend has not received one yet.

I put in for all of them too btw.