home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > TRIP PLANNING > Theme Parks
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 06-29-2020, 01:22 PM   #1
Erring
Studio

Default When will annual passes go back on sale?

So I wanted to make park reservations for our DVC trip in February 2021 but didn't have tickets . We will be going again, fingers crossed for both vacations, in November of 2021 and an annual pass would make sense. However, I didn't see this option on Sunday so I ended up just getting a six day park pass and then making the park reservations.

I want to use those tickets to get an annual passes and hope we can do this prior to our February trip.

Anyone know when annual passes will be back on sale for DVC members and also if they will allow upgrades without messing up our park reservations?

Hope everyone is staying safe.
BCV Nov 2016
BCV Nov 2015
WL Nov 2014
WL Feb 2012
Poly 2002

Erring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2020, 03:37 PM   #2
robinb
Two Bedroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erring View Post
So I wanted to make park reservations for our DVC trip in February 2021 but didn't have tickets . We will be going again, fingers crossed for both vacations, in November of 2021 and an annual pass would make sense. However, I didn't see this option on Sunday so I ended up just getting a six day park pass and then making the park reservations.

I want to use those tickets to get an annual passes and hope we can do this prior to our February trip.

Anyone know when annual passes will be back on sale for DVC members and also if they will allow upgrades without messing up our park reservations?

I believe that you will be able to upgrade your 6-day pass to an AP once you are in WDW. Disney has not allowed upgrades over the phone in the past.

robinb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2020, 05:24 PM   #3
PurrfectPrincess
One Bedroom

Quote:

Call Member Services
PurrfectPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2020, 07:31 PM   #4
pdude81
Grand Villa

If you can get through to member services then order away. I just grabbed a renewal voucher about an hour ago. So they at least have the option of selling tickets
pdude81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2020, 09:29 PM   #5
helenabear
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdude81 View Post
If you can get through to member services then order away. I just grabbed a renewal voucher about an hour ago. So they at least have the option of selling tickets
Last I knew only renewals were happening, not new. Still unavailable online.
Old 06-30-2020, 07:09 AM   #6
Erring
Studio

Quote:
Originally Posted by helenabear View Post
Last I knew only renewals were happening, not new. Still unavailable online.
Yup... we need new. We buy every other year, and our off year was last year. I don't see an option to buy new at this point.
BCV Nov 2016
BCV Nov 2015
WL Nov 2014
WL Feb 2012
Poly 2002

Erring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 07:11 AM   #7
Nickys
Grand Villa

Quote:
Yup... we need new. We buy every other year, and our off year was last year. I don't see an option to buy new at this point.
There were some reports of being able to buy them through AAA in the last few days. But that won’t be the DVC Gold passes.

In case that helps you or anyone else.
Nickys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 07:41 AM   #8
grayandry
Grand Villa

Quote:

At least you have THAT option. We have a reservation for November 2020 that we made back in December. We didnít purchase our tickets at that time. We usually purchase them around June. Well, now we donít have any tickets, and we are told we wonít be able to purchase anymore tickets for 2020. At least you have something.
grayandry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 11:21 PM   #9
FCivish3
One Bedroom

Are there any Annual Passes be on sale for 2012?

Poly, AKL, BLT

FCivish3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2020, 04:24 AM   #10
Nickys
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCivish3 View Post
Are there any Annual Passes be on sale for 2012?
Assuming you mean 2021, you can renew an Annual Pass now, even if you are not within the normal 60 day renewal period.

I donít think you can buy a new one yet.
Nickys is offline   Reply With Quote