home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > TRIP PLANNING > My Disney Experience, Magic Bands, and FastPass+
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 07-15-2019, 04:23 PM   #1
Simba's Mom
Grand Villa

Default FP+ 60 Day date-update!!

Well, it turns out that my FP+ day was not 60 days from the first day of my ticket, but 60 days from my hotel check in. I'm checking in late in the day on the 13th, so my first day according to my park ticket is the 14th of September. But I got an Email from Disney today to do my FP+s, so I tried and it worked. However, it did only allow me to start making FP+s starting September 14th, the first day of my park ticket. So it seems to me now that regardless of when your tickets start, you can make FP+s starting 60 days from your hotel check-in. Good thing I got that Email from WDW, many of the times for 7DMT were already gone. I'm not planning to go to DHS at all, so I don't know if I would have been able to get Slinky Dog Dash. Just wanted to post this, since it was a change from what I thought.
Simba's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2019, 04:53 PM   #2
rowrbazzle
Grand Villa

I was wondering about that for our upcoming trip too. We get in late on Friday night so we won't be going to the parks (and our tickets don't begin) until the next day. I'm glad to know I'll be able to make passes 60 days from the hotel date check-in. That'll make things a little easier for Flight of Passage and Slinky Dog. Thanks for sharing!
Old 07-16-2019, 07:25 AM   #3
Nickys
Grand Villa

When they introduced date-based tickets, a lot of people thought this would change the 60 day window.

They didnít! So itís still the check-in day that opens the booking window, regardless of the start date of the tickets.
Nickys is offline   Reply With Quote