home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > TRIP PLANNING > My Disney Experience, Magic Bands, and FastPass+
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 09-11-2018, 07:15 AM   #1
amydevoe
One Bedroom

Default My Disney Experience Trouble

I logged in to MDE this morning to get FP's and my tickets were no longer in my account. I tried to re-enter the ticket info and of course it said 'that ticket is already linked to an account'. Also noticed 2 of 3 MVMCP tickets weren't there either. I logged out and logged back in, and then all of our dining reservations were gone. Logged out and in again, and our dining was back but still no resort tickets. So now I am on the phone and it says it's a 2 hour wait. No fast passes for us I am afraid! Anyone else having troubles this morning?
amydevoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 07:35 AM   #2
amydevoe
One Bedroom

I was able to get through on Chat and she said they are making 'magical enhancements' and no one is able to access all of their information at this time and to keep trying
amydevoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 07:47 AM   #3
bobbafett
Grand Villa

So magical.

I'm not a fan of the spotlight or merchandise added to the screen.

I did send a feedback stating I didn't like it, and having it in the menu was fine.. maybe they are fixing it?
AKL 14, AKL 16, AKL/VWL 16, SS 17, AKL 18, 18. VGF 18, VAK 18.

bobbafett is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 09:21 AM   #4
Olaf2018
Waiting to pass ROFR (i.e., n00b)

Also, remember the hurricane is affecting HHI right now, and the CM's are probably prioritizing the DVC members there first.
Olaf2018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 12:08 PM   #5
avsheffi
Grand Villa

In my experience, MyDisneyExperience is wrong more often than it's right. Right now it's showing my 12/27-12/31 stay as 10/11-12/31. It also has a canceled stay at AKV still listed. Luckily both of these are showing up right on the DVC site so I'm not too worried.

I find that my dining reservations drop off and on, so I always keep my email confirmation. So far, I've never had an issue when I showed up at a restaurant.

avsheffi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 12:10 PM   #6
jveneskywool
One Bedroom

Default Mde

Hi
OKW since 93
Hi I just called as my linked tickets are not showing. I got right through and they said it is down and no one can get on. This is the same story I was told when my window opened up at 60 days.

This is the second trip when I have had trouble at 60 days out and on other days logging in. One CM asked if I knew how to use MDE. I politely replied I did and had been a member since 1993 and I am a veteran planner, etc.
Not that important today as so many are under siege with the hurricane,
If anyone sees that it is fixed, please let us know.

Thanks
jveneskywool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 12:32 PM   #7
Sephorin
Two Bedroom

Just chiming in: My Disney Experience is showing all of my dining reservations, but all of my tickets are currently missing. I have the documentation printed for my tickets, so I should be fine there. But I have not printed anything for my dining reservations. Hopefully they do not disappear!

I really think some of this must be related to the hurricane approaching HHI. Even if it doesn't come near the World, it must put a strain on the system.
Sephorin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 01:00 PM   #8
ermindy1133
Add-on Aficionado

My FP+ window was supposed to open this morning. Checked last night on a whim, and was able to book my FPís at 1130pm. Now nothing showing up, but when I try to make selections, it says Iíve already made them. Whatever. Hoping that this all gets sorted out, but Iím going to enjoy my vacation either way. Just a PITA when stuff like this happens.
Old 09-11-2018, 01:03 PM   #9
ermindy1133
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephorin View Post
Just chiming in: My Disney Experience is showing all of my dining reservations, but all of my tickets are currently missing. I have the documentation printed for my tickets, so I should be fine there. But I have not printed anything for my dining reservations. Hopefully they do not disappear!

I really think some of this must be related to the hurricane approaching HHI. Even if it doesn't come near the World, it must put a strain on the system.
None of mine are showing right now either. Hereís hoping that they get it fixed. I donít really have any hard to get dining ressies, except maybe the Plaza, so Iím okay either way. But these IT glitches are really a nuisance!
Old 09-11-2018, 01:17 PM   #10
Goofygrl
Add-on Aficionado

This sort of stuff has been going on periodically for months.

Often if you can't see it on the website the app will still show it.

Instead of getting better MDE is actually getting worse IMO. An event I hardly would have thought could happen. It truly is magical.