home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > TRIP PLANNING > Resorts
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 04-06-2018, 06:25 PM   #1
Aurora
Two Bedroom

Default Reunion Station to buy $50 food add on or not?

My youngest and I are coming for 3 weeks this summer. We are starting off in Concierge at Animal Kingdom and then switching to Boardwalk, Beach Club, and ending at Cooper Creek. I love split stays and itch to move to a new resort after 4 or 5 days in the same room. The last 3 nights are at Cooper Creek and Iím wondering if I really want to pay for 3 nights ($300) for the food add on. Also how soon do you think I need to make this decision. Will the option sell out?
Aurora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2018, 07:00 PM   #2
Goofygrl
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora View Post
My youngest and I are coming for 3 weeks this summer. We are starting off in Concierge at Animal Kingdom and then switching to Boardwalk, Beach Club, and ending at Cooper Creek. I love split stays and itch to move to a new resort after 4 or 5 days in the same room. The last 3 nights are at Cooper Creek and Iím wondering if I really want to pay for 3 nights ($300) for the food add on. Also how soon do you think I need to make this decision. Will the option sell out?
I'd wait for some reviews.

From what I've read it's not the same as concierge level at other places where there are offerings thru out the day. Reunion station will be morning offerings and then a late afternoon for a couple of hours.
Old 04-06-2018, 07:01 PM   #3
pdude81
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora View Post
I am curious if the $50 we Union Station add-on would allow you the additional add-on for extra fast passes. I'm only staying at Copper Creek for two days on our upcoming trip so I couldn't even call to ask this question, but if you decide to pay the extra for Union Station then please ask and report back as to whether that opens you up for the extra Fastpass benefit that concierge guests get
pdude81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2018, 07:05 PM   #4
Goofygrl
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdude81 View Post
I am curious if the $50 we Union Station add-on would allow you the additional add-on for extra fast passes. I'm only staying at Copper Creek for two days on our upcoming trip so I couldn't even call to ask this question, but if you decide to pay the extra for Union Station then please ask and report back as to whether that opens you up for the extra Fastpass benefit that concierge guests get
Just my guess but I think the answer will be no. This is $50/person to get you these concierge type offerings. On the other hand you have to already have concierge to be able to pay the $50 to get the FP's.
Old 04-06-2018, 07:10 PM   #5
pdude81
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofygrl View Post
Just my guess but I think the answer will be no. This is $50/person to get you these concierge type offerings. On the other hand you have to already have concierge to be able to pay the $50 to get the FP's.
Right, I am seeing that they are removing the kids clubs in certain places and assuming that those are going to turn into other concierge locations in the vein of the Union Station. My guess is that pain $50 per person for a concierge level upgrade allows you to pay an additional $50 per person for more fast passes, but I'm curious to see whether or not that is in place yet or ever will be. Maybe I'm nuts but I feel like people would paid double in some cases for the ability to ride Toy Story rides or Star Wars rides without massive lines and Disney will let them
pdude81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2018, 07:10 PM   #6
pooh bears mom
Grand Villa

When is it opening?
Old 04-06-2018, 07:11 PM   #7
Goofygrl
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooh bears mom View Post
When is it opening?
End of this month.
Old 04-06-2018, 07:18 PM   #8
pooh bears mom
Grand Villa

We are staying at CCV one night this summer at the end of our vacation, if the reviews are good, I might think about it for one night...
Old 04-06-2018, 07:20 PM   #9
Aurora
Two Bedroom

Is there a minimum number of nights required?
Aurora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2018, 07:21 PM   #10
Lovetheboardwalk
Two Bedroom

I thought I had read $125 per person and that it would include a happy hour late afternoon ... which would not interest OP much I am guessing.
Did they lower the price already?

Home Sweet Home:
**BWV 1999 **BRV 2017**

Boardwalk Jan.2019/Boulder Ridge Feb. 2019
Resorts we still need to visit: VGF, AKL, Poly. & VCC
Lovetheboardwalk is offline   Reply With Quote