home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > TRIP PLANNING > Resorts
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 03-20-2017, 07:11 PM   #1
momonthego
Studio

Default Closets in AK studios

We have stayed in the Animal Kingdom Lodge value rooms 3 times. Twice we had a closet and one time there was no closet. None of the 3 rooms were connecting rooms either. I was curious do all the standard studios have closets, or are they like the values and some do and some do not. Boy did I miss that closet when we had a room without one.

What is the view of in the standards. Are they all pool views or are they all parking lot views? Or is it a little of both?
momonthego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 08:01 PM   #2
Shewill
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by momonthego View Post
We have stayed in the Animal Kingdom Lodge value rooms 3 times. Twice we had a closet and one time there was no closet. None of the 3 rooms were connecting rooms either. I was curious do all the standard studios have closets, or are they like the values and some do and some do not. Boy did I miss that closet when we had a room without one.

What is the view of in the standards. Are they all pool views or are they all parking lot views? Or is it a little of both?
I have had better closets at all stars than in some dvc studios . What gives?
Shewill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 08:03 PM   #3
bilzer
One Bedroom

Every standard view room we had (probably 6 total) has had closets. I think it's only the value rooms that may not. Our standard views have been pool, parking lot, and partial savanna (usually Pembe when at Kidani), at the end of the fences or in one of non-desirable corners of the savannas that face the roads.
bilzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 07:13 AM   #4
grayandry
Grand Villa

I've never noticed a room without a closet, so I'm guessing we always had one. As for the view - pool, parking lot, or usually undesired view.

That being said, one time we had a view of the barns. It was one of the BEST views we ever had for watching the animals. Every morning we saw a HUGE amount of animals out our window.

Nov/Dec 2011 - AKL - Jambo - 1st visit ever!

Feb 2013 - AKV - Kidani - Brought the in-laws
Nov/Dec 2014 - AKL - Jambo - Brought in-laws & sister-in law's family
June 2015 - HHI/BCV/VB - CRAZY trip!
Nov/Dec 2015 - BWV & AKV - 1st split stay
June/July 2016 - HHI/BWV/Poly Split Stay
Nov/Dec 2016 - AKL - Jambo
June/July 2017 - SSR/OKW/HHI
Aug 2017 - Pop Century/PVB - 25th Anniversary - NO KIDS
Nov 2017 - AKL - 1st Concierge Stay
grayandry is offline   Reply With Quote