home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > JUST FOR FUN > Question of the Month
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 06-08-2019, 07:06 PM   #391
JCinWonderland
Two Bedroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofygrl View Post
Typically if your finding no times at 6 months it means that the availability hasn’t been loaded yet. Just keep checking.
Ok thank you. I was just really surprised that that particular day wouldn’t be loaded yet, but that I was able to make dining reservations for the next night at MK during MVMCP. Also, the lunch reservations are open for that Monday.
JCinWonderland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2019, 07:18 PM   #392
Goofygrl
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCinWonderland View Post
Ok thank you. I was just really surprised that that particular day wouldn’t be loaded yet, but that I was able to make dining reservations for the next night at MK during MVMCP. Also, the lunch reservations are open for that Monday.
That is rather odd but it appears to be an extra hour night at MK. You might just use the touring plans restaurant reservation finder so if it is that it hasn’t loaded you should get a notification from them as soon as it starts seeing availability. Someone else had a similar thing for Thanksgiving. I think that was Rose and Crown.
Old 06-08-2019, 07:23 PM   #393
Goofygrl
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
The other thing to always check is for a different size party. It might just be the size of your group.
Old 06-08-2019, 07:25 PM   #394
Goofygrl
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Since Monday, I have tried multiple times to book dinner reservations for the MK for Monday December 2nd and there have been no restaurants with availability. Last year the MK was open the Monday after Thanksgiving until 10pm. I was hoping 2019 would be the same. There is no MVMCP that night. Could they be holding a private event during the same week that also has 4 MVMCPs scheduled? I don't think there is any way that all the reservations are just booked. What is going on? Does anyone have a dinner reservation scheduled at the MK for that evening?
ACTUALLY - I had Dec 4th in my head for some reason but reread and see you said the 2nd. MK closes at 4:30 that day. Usually means an employee appreciation or something like that.
You’ll need to change your plans. Sorry about that!
Old 06-08-2019, 10:22 PM   #395
JCinWonderland
Two Bedroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofygrl View Post
ACTUALLY - I had Dec 4th in my head for some reason but reread and see you said the 2nd. MK closes at 4:30 that day. Usually means an employee appreciation or something like that.
You’ll need to change your plans. Sorry about that!
OMG I didn't even think the hours would be posted yet, so I didn't even look. Thanks so much for pointing that out! Well, I guess I'll have to change my plans around.
JCinWonderland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 04:26 AM   #396
Nickys
Grand Villa

Quote:
Since Monday, I have tried multiple times to book dinner reservations for the MK for Monday December 2nd and there have been no restaurants with availability. Last year the MK was open the Monday after Thanksgiving until 10pm. I was hoping 2019 would be the same. There is no MVMCP that night. Could they be holding a private event during the same week that also has 4 MVMCPs scheduled? I don't think there is any way that all the reservations are just booked. What is going on? Does anyone have a dinner reservation scheduled at the MK for that evening?
December 2nd is a cast member appreciation party. The park is closing at 4:30pm that day.
Nickys is offline   Reply With Quote