home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > WELCOME TO THE DVC BOARDS AT MOUSEOWNERS.COM > Welcome to the Forums!
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 06-03-2019, 11:09 PM   #2131
babysimba
Two Bedroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyWorld407 View Post
Hi Guys!

So happy to finally joined Mouse Owners! I have been reading the pages for a long time, and decided to join after visiting Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge this weekend! Heading over to that thread to post a review now. Thank you all for this site and all the great info. Hope to be able to give a little help back in the future.

Welcome. It is a lot of crazy fun around here
babysimba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 06:46 AM   #2132
AnnaS
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyWorld407 View Post
Hi Guys!

So happy to finally joined Mouse Owners! I have been reading the pages for a long time, and decided to join after visiting Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge this weekend! Heading over to that thread to post a review now. Thank you all for this site and all the great info. Hope to be able to give a little help back in the future.
Welcome to MO!!

AnnaS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 12:56 PM   #2133
KennedyTX
Waiting to pass ROFR (i.e., n00b)

Default First timer!

Hi all! I'm brand spanking new to the forums, but have read a lot of great information already. This will be my first time to Disney World along with my two kids (5 & 2). I'm incredibly excited and looking into potentially renting points from DVC owners. I'm going to need a lot of help/advice

We're looking at going Jan 26- Feb 2nd, 2020 to celebrate both my birthday and my son's
KennedyTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 01:04 PM   #2134
babysimba
Two Bedroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by KennedyTX View Post
Hi all! I'm brand spanking new to the forums, but have read a lot of great information already. This will be my first time to Disney World along with my two kids (5 & 2). I'm incredibly excited and looking into potentially renting points from DVC owners. I'm going to need a lot of help/advice

We're looking at going Jan 26- Feb 2nd, 2020 to celebrate both my birthday and my son's
Welcome! If you have questions, MO has answers, so ask away! Lots of really knowledgeable people here. You may want to really familiarize yourself with the rent/transfer board. Really pay attention to, and read, read, read those stickies. You also have the option of renting from David's, which is a board sponsor. We rented from them last November and had a great experience. Good luck and glad to have you here.
babysimba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 01:24 PM   #2135
cmrdgrs
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:

I hope you have a wonderful trip. Hop on over to the Rent/Trade/Transfer section and see if you can find a rental for your dates.

My best advice is to start trying to lock in something if you are interested in a specific resort. Also, if you are looking for a studio keep in mind that studios are the most popular rooms -- happy planning!
cmrdgrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 02:28 PM   #2136
AnnaS
Grand Villa

Quote:

Welcome to MO!!

AnnaS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 09:07 PM   #2137
Brian5581
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:

Welcome aboard.
Brian5581 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 02:01 PM   #2138
OldKeywester

Default DVC points

Hi, I received a post saying you are looking to stay Jan 26th to Feb 2. Have you already done so or are you still looking? If you are still looking, at what resort and what size accommadation are you looking for?
OldKeywester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2019, 11:31 AM   #2139
FS1

Hello, All!

We're currently cruisers and are researching our entry into resale DVC. I appreciate all the frank advice (particularly the comments around 'I really can't recommend buying right now) and have really applied it to our situation. Looking forward to learning more with all of you!
FS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2019, 03:57 PM   #2140
OldKeywester

Thumbs down Babysimba I am renting points not sure how to use board

Quote:
Originally Posted by babysimba View Post
Welcome! If you have questions, MO has answers, so ask away! Lots of really knowledgeable people here. You may want to really familiarize yourself with the rent/transfer board. Really pay attention to, and read, read, read those stickies. You also have the option of renting from David's, which is a board sponsor. We rented from them last November and had a great experience. Good luck and glad to have you here.
Y

I have been an OLD KEY WEST owner from the beginning about 1983 they were still building. We are unable to go this year my use year ends march 1. I have at least 150 points to rent ifyou are interested for 17 per point. You will love this timeshare. We have done Disney Paris , CA, FL Aulani in Hawaii and the cruise although better not to use points on the cruise Let me know if you even get this message. Havent used it in years and not sure I am even replying correctly Wayne
OldKeywester is offline   Reply With Quote