home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > JUST FOR FUN > Community Hole
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 01-03-2020, 11:48 PM   #11
Brian5581
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yanks07 View Post
Happy New Year Brian and the rest of the Gang

Happy New Year, Mike! Great to see you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mousefan1972 View Post
MIKE! *tackle hugs ya* for old times sake.

Happy New Year All!

Happy New Year, Kristin! Wonderful to see you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandbuddy View Post
I'll have to say, Brian, you do an excellent job of moving this group from one month to the next. We will be heading out at dark thirty in the morning. A college friend is going over-the-top for his 76th birthday (he's five years ahead of me), with a parade and a gathering at his home. So we are heading down toward Disney a day early, stopping for a few hours in Tallahassee for some fun foolishness. We'll stay over in Gainesville or Ocala, then check in to Kidani on Sunday; moving to OKW Monday-Friday. Hope to see Pam and Adam, and looking forward to time with the grandkids. The twelve-year-old is scheming to stay with us instead of at Art of Animation with his family. I think we'll be able to make that happen, except for Sunday night. They are getting in on ME close to midnight.

Unless anyone from this group has made plans to be in Orlando February 11, we have two extra tickets to Moonlight Magic that night, that I will be releasing soon. Call or text me - or message me on Facebook, if I need to keep them available for somebody. Sue and Gary will be with us for that trip.

Have a great week, everybody! Probably will be on silent mode for the next several days.

Aww, thanks, Jerry, I try.

Safe travels down, and enjoy your trip!
Brian5581 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2020, 08:56 AM   #12
Yanks07
One Bedroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by mousefan1972 View Post
MIKE! *tackle hugs ya* for old times sake.

Happy New Year All!
Lol, haven'the taken one of those in awhile. Hugs back
Yanks07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2020, 08:58 AM   #13
Yanks07
One Bedroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by kzrooster View Post
Hi Mike! New Years resolution to stop by a bit more often?
Will do Dan! I'll bring donuts too. Lol
Yanks07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2020, 11:26 AM   #14
reblzmom
Grand Villa

Quote:
I'll have to say, Brian, you do an excellent job of moving this group from one month to the next. We will be heading out at dark thirty in the morning. A college friend is going over-the-top for his 76th birthday (he's five years ahead of me), with a parade and a gathering at his home. So we are heading down toward Disney a day early, stopping for a few hours in Tallahassee for some fun foolishness. We'll stay over in Gainesville or Ocala, then check in to Kidani on Sunday; moving to OKW Monday-Friday. Hope to see Pam and Adam, and looking forward to time with the grandkids. The twelve-year-old is scheming to stay with us instead of at Art of Animation with his family. I think we'll be able to make that happen, except for Sunday night. They are getting in on ME close to midnight.

Unless anyone from this group has made plans to be in Orlando February 11, we have two extra tickets to Moonlight Magic that night, that I will be releasing soon. Call or text me - or message me on Facebook, if I need to keep them available for somebody. Sue and Gary will be with us for that trip.

Have a great week, everybody! Probably will be on silent mode for the next several days.
A birthday parade...that sounds fantastic! Also fantastic you get a grandchild angling to stay with you - enjoy!

I have been stalking the RAT to see if I could get something in Feb - I think I will feel the need to get out of the cold even for just a few days. I'll let you know if I find something.
Old 01-05-2020, 01:17 AM   #15
Brian5581
Add-on Aficionado

Hell of a game between the Texans and the Bills. Congratulations to the Texans!

Never thought Id be saying it this early, but sorry about your Patriots, Nancy, Kristin, and Julie. Now we wait to see if the dynasty truly is no longer...
Old 01-05-2020, 05:12 PM   #16
Grandbuddy
Grand Villa

We have takers for February 11. Gail and Julian Robinson will be down here, and they are going to accompany us to the DVC event.

We checked in to Kidani this afternoon. Savanna View room - more or less. We are just Not. Fans. Of. AK. We walked over to Jambo this afternoon, and it is a little better. Happily, we move to OKW tomorrow. Grandkids coming in tonight. Excited to see them!
Old 01-05-2020, 06:44 PM   #17
reblzmom
Grand Villa

Quote:
We have takers for February 11. Gail and Julian Robinson will be down here, and they are going to accompany us to the DVC event.

We checked in to Kidani this afternoon. Savanna View room - more or less. We are just Not. Fans. Of. AK. We walked over to Jambo this afternoon, and it is a little better. Happily, we move to OKW tomorrow. Grandkids coming in tonight. Excited to see them!
My thoughts exactly - nice place to visit but I don't want to "live" there. Glad you got takers for the Moonlight Magic!
Old 01-05-2020, 06:53 PM   #18
ggatorgirl
Two Bedroom

We still have 2 extra tickets for Feb 11 Moonlight Magic at AK, too. Anybody else want to join us?
ggatorgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2020, 11:07 PM   #19
Brian5581
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:

Excellent. Enjoy!
Old 01-05-2020, 11:10 PM   #20
Brian5581
Add-on Aficionado

Congratulations to your Vikings, Jean and Sue. Sorry about your Saints, John and Betsy.

Sorry about your Eagles, Janet and Jeff.

Looking like some more great games ahead next weekend.

As for now, unfortunately its just about freaking Monday once again... Bah humbug.