home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > TRIP PLANNING > Disney Springs
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 01-10-2020, 01:55 PM   #41
kzrooster
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by henrycpa91 View Post
The last time I was pulled for a random pat down I pulled a When Harry Met Sally routine and moaned. The TSA agent was not amused....
LOVE that movie. We just watched it last week.
kzrooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 01:59 PM   #42
helenabear
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomandrobin View Post
Nope....

From personal experience, I have had my junk checked 4-5 times by TSA. Why.......no reason. Once it was because Sarah had packed too many bottles for Aiden when he was around one. TSA stated that one of us in the group had to submit to a full pat down......I took one for the team.
I've had that. We were going to have breakfast on the plane. Either I submitted the liquids for testing (sealed shelf stable milk) or I get a pat down. I opted for the pat down and sent them ahead.

I wish I could say I've only had a handful of pat downs. It's improved since PreCheck for me, but before then it was at least one, if not both, directions I flew. It was also more than a pat down, but get everything but one layer above your undies off and go through your bag completely after going over every inch of you. I'll take the pat downs over that though. Much faster. Husband gets the 'check for explosives in the bag' more often though.

I'm not a TSA fan can you tell?
Old 01-10-2020, 03:02 PM   #43
tink711
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomandrobin View Post
Nope....

From personal experience, I have had my junk checked 4-5 times by TSA. Why.......no reason. Once it was because Sarah had packed too many bottles for Aiden when he was around one. TSA stated that one of us in the group had to submit to a full pat down......I took one for the team.
I quit counting. I get the TSA grope down almost every time I fly. I got GOES specifically to avoid the grope. I have flown using GOES exactly 3 times. Much to my irritation, there is a random counter that goes off even in the TSA Pre line where people are pulled out for the grope and last time we were on our way to WDW naturally I was the lucky contestant to "win" the TSA grope lotto

Always dreaming of my next visit ...

tink711 is offline   Reply With Quote