home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > TRIP PLANNING > Transportation
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 09-30-2021, 02:43 PM   #1
SnowWhite4
Grand Villa

Default Can anyone confirm?

I just recently (within the past week) read somewhere that Scooterbug’s delivery/pickup service to Bell Services has been discontinued by Disney. Anyone know if this is true? They will have to meet their clients like all the other scooter service companies.

Thanks.
Old 09-30-2021, 05:43 PM   #2
JCinWonderland
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowWhite4 View Post
I just recently (within the past week) read somewhere that Scooterbugís delivery/pickup service to Bell Services has been discontinued by Disney. Anyone know if this is true? They will have to meet their clients like all the other scooter service companies.

Thanks.
Scooterbug is still listed as a preferred vendor on the Disney site, so Iím not really sure. I havenít seen anything recently about any changes. Maybe try calling scooterbug. They would be a better source of information than a CM most likely.
JCinWonderland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2021, 09:57 PM   #3
Eeyorelover22
Add-on Aficionado

My friend had one delivered Wednesday of this week and it was left at Bell Services.
Eeyorelover22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2021, 10:53 PM   #4
Obie1DVC2014
Studio

We used them last week and returned the scooter to bell services on Sunday the 26th with no problems. Hopefully nothing has changed since then.
Obie1DVC2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2021, 09:53 AM   #5
bubster
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obie1DVC2014 View Post
We used them last week and returned the scooter to bell services on Sunday the 26th with no problems. Hopefully nothing has changed since then.
This is my experience too. Picked it up at SSR bell services on the 19th and dropped it off on the 26th. No issues whatsoever. Looking forward to renting from them again.
Old 10-01-2021, 01:17 PM   #6
Simba's Mom
Grand Villa

But since things seem to change from one day to another at WDW, it's still worth a check. I wouldn't be totally surprised since I've talked to a few people who were VERY surprised and unhappy with Scooterbug-and since Scooterbug is the one authorized to drop off scooters at Bell Services, bad reviews look bad for Disney.
Simba's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote