home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > JUST FOR FUN > Community Hole
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2017, 07:56 AM   #631
PAJD
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by reblzmom View Post
OK - definitely have to see a picture of the dog in the Pope costume
Today's your lucky day! Will post below

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikayla73 View Post
Wow that's small ... lets try again ...
Entrance to Williams, AZ
Norma, great pics, and thanks for the TR! What a beautiful place. Can't wait to visit there one day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reblzmom View Post
Happy Halloween!

Our neighborhood still keeps up the tradition we all started when we moved here years ago. There is a party in the cul de sac at 4:00 with chili and hot dogs and then trick or treating starts at 6:00. Its a good way to get food into the kids before all the candy. The township firetruck just came through... I miss having little kids for events like this!

Karl - what is the grandbaby's costume?
Sounds like fun Patty. Nice to hear your tradition has continued.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneycrazy View Post
Patty, that sounds like fun. It was almost 7 before a kid showed up. Slow night tonight. Candy for us!
Pretty slow at my house too Kelly. We have a big neighborhood, but our street is a little weak. Not a whole lot of houses giving out candy, so we mostly see the kids we know and give them all a ton of candy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grayandry View Post
Off to work...grr. But on a good note - 26 more days until WDW!!!!
Fantastic! Love that time of the year down there.

Mornin Dan, Dave, Brian, Deb and everyone else. Happy hump day! Chilly morning, but looking nice the rest of the day.

Halloween was fun. Went by quickly. Kids scattered in 3 directions. DS went to another neighborhood with his middle school friends, DD8 stayed in the neighborhood and went with her friends as Chipettes (which I guess are female chipmunks?). They were cute. And DD10 had her BF come to our neighborhood and my wife took them around while I gave out candy. They were zombie 50's girls. Had poodle skirts and leather jackets, which were cute to begin with, but that age seems to need to be zombies. Not really sure why. But they enjoyed it.

As I mentioned earlier, our dog was the Pope. She was a good sport about it, and it being her first Halloween, she never got used to the doorbell ringing. That makes her go crazy, but you open the door, and she stops barking and just wants everyone to pet her. Great watch dog She was OK with the outfit, but the hat just didn't stay on. But it stayed on long enough to get a couple pics.

Have a great day everyone! I'm gonna start the November thread with this one too.

MOD 122
Old 11-01-2017, 08:30 AM   #632
disneymomof2
Grand Villa

Super cute pope puppy pics, Jeff! Funny ......thanks for the shiny new November thread!

Norma - Glad you enjoyed your mini trip! Looks fantastic! Thanks for sharing the pics.

Kelly, Jeff - Halloween...slow? Crazy. We had a lul of kids last year, so I didnít buy as much candy this year and I was out of candy this year in just over an hour! Thank goodness none others drove by after that.

Patty - sounds like a fun tradition!

We are in the process of getting all 4 cars winterized....oil changed, tires rotated or winter tires put on. Fun. Last 2 cars go in today (the kids 2 cars). We are also getting our Durango ready to sell. Being a loaded 4 wheel drive vehicle with new tires, it will hopefully sell quickly.

Happy Wednesday everyone!

ME DH DS19 DD16
Old 11-01-2017, 08:42 AM   #633
kzrooster
Add-on Aficionado

Hi Pam!
Polynesian
Old 11-01-2017, 09:51 AM   #634
reblzmom
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAJD View Post
Today's your lucky day! Will post below

Norma, great pics, and thanks for the TR! What a beautiful place. Can't wait to visit there one day.

Sounds like fun Patty. Nice to hear your tradition has continued.

Pretty slow at my house too Kelly. We have a big neighborhood, but our street is a little weak. Not a whole lot of houses giving out candy, so we mostly see the kids we know and give them all a ton of candy.

Fantastic! Love that time of the year down there.

Mornin Dan, Dave, Brian, Deb and everyone else. Happy hump day! Chilly morning, but looking nice the rest of the day.

Halloween was fun. Went by quickly. Kids scattered in 3 directions. DS went to another neighborhood with his middle school friends, DD8 stayed in the neighborhood and went with her friends as Chipettes (which I guess are female chipmunks?). They were cute. And DD10 had her BF come to our neighborhood and my wife took them around while I gave out candy. They were zombie 50's girls. Had poodle skirts and leather jackets, which were cute to begin with, but that age seems to need to be zombies. Not really sure why. But they enjoyed it.

As I mentioned earlier, our dog was the Pope. She was a good sport about it, and it being her first Halloween, she never got used to the doorbell ringing. That makes her go crazy, but you open the door, and she stops barking and just wants everyone to pet her. Great watch dog She was OK with the outfit, but the hat just didn't stay on. But it stayed on long enough to get a couple pics.

Have a great day everyone! I'm gonna start the November thread with this one too.
OMG Jeff that is so cute!!! And so funny - your dog looks just like a dog we had years ago - his name was Winston.