home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > JUST FOR FUN > Community Hole
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 06-21-2022, 11:07 PM   #401
FessParker1
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by kzrooster View Post
A while before my mom met Jesus face to face, she started using the saying, “Ruthlessly Eliminate Hurry”. Turns out there is a book out called, “The Ruthless Elimination of Hurry”. Our church is encouraging everyone to read it. I ordered my copy today.
The physical breaking down of my body getting older is ruthlessly eliminating my hurry whether I like it or not.
Old 06-22-2022, 06:58 AM   #402
kzrooster
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by FessParker1 View Post
The physical breaking down of my body getting older is ruthlessly eliminating my hurry whether I like it or not.
ditto
kzrooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2022, 09:16 AM   #403
Grandbuddy
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by reblzmom View Post
Jerry - that itinerary looked fantastic. We are back to 91 today so our "San Diego" weather is gone.

We usually make it down either to Vero or WDW end of October. Nothing is booked since we are there Labor Day weekend with the kids. But who knows you might see us!

Hope the urge to be at WDW about that time is irresistible!

Quote:
Hello friends!
Lots going on here, I love it!
Congratulations on babies! We have 2 grandsons, 1 natural, 1 through osmosis. We love them both!
Jerry!! Why don’t you and your precious bride take a drive north? Michigan is a lovely state to visit. Today it never topped 98! Seriously, it’s quite beautiful here in the autumn time of year…. Remember 2019?
Stop by more often! I’ll try to as well.

A while before my mom met Jesus face to face, she started using the saying, “Ruthlessly Eliminate Hurry”. Turns out there is a book out called, “The Ruthless Elimination of Hurry”. Our church is encouraging everyone to read it. I ordered my copy today.
Check your calendar for the first week of October! We are trying to cobble together a week's itinerary to travel from New York (Disney transatlantic arrives on September 30) to Fort Atkinson, WI, where our niece is getting married on the 8th of October. We may visit Crush (and Rich and Leslie) the first day or two. Dave says there's killer barbecue in Syracuse. With a wedding within 8 days, it hardly seems worthwhile to fly home, just to fly back 6-7 days later. We're going to try to see some U.S. geography (maybe a bit of Canada) we haven't explored yet. Nothing eliminates hurry any better than moving to "a home." If all you guys weren't so young, I'd recommend it. Once you get a little more broken down by time and gravity....

Quote:
Yes. Like this...but really meaning it.

Old 06-22-2022, 11:17 AM   #404
ggatorgirl
Two Bedroom

Jerry, you forgot to include your stay in our new place. Ft. Atkinson is less than 2 hours away, so it makes sense to stay here towards the end of your adventure.
ggatorgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2022, 12:04 PM   #405
Grandbuddy
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggatorgirl View Post
Jerry, you forgot to include your stay in our new place. Ft. Atkinson is less than 2 hours away, so it makes sense to stay here towards the end of your adventure.
Looking forward to it!
Old 06-22-2022, 01:49 PM   #406
sawickipedia
Grand Villa

Quote:
I turned 50 this year and this was the thing that really started being true at 40. And it keeps getting more for sure!

for disney news - check out/follow my disney twitter list of leading WDW news sites

home resorts: bwv/blt/pvb/aul/riv
1982 - PR / 1984 - PR / 2012 - PR / 2014 - DL (off-resort) / 2015 - POR / 2017 - POR / 2018 - BCV & BWV/ 2019 - BWV & BWV / 2020 - RIV, PVB & BWV / 2021 - BWV, RiV, BWV

NEXT TRiP Easter 2022 BWV
sawickipedia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2022, 03:09 PM   #407
Brian5581
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandbuddy View Post
Many congratulations. We have a total of seven - six boys and one girl. (Three domestic, four imported.)

Is anyone planning a Disney trip at the tail end of October? We are going down the 30th through 11/3, with the night of the 3rd waitlisted. Hope to see you, Brian, unless Tammy and them whisk you off for another adventure.

Booked a killer itinerary yesterday afternoon (Celebrity) through an agency we have used a good bit in the past. Today's the last day for their "summer sale." Sandra and I are very excited about this trip, as it's much like the itinerary we lost to COVID in April 2020 (except backward).

Hope everyone has a few more comfortable days. Well. Everyone except Brian and the Duncans, for whom continued sizzle is unavoidable.

Love the domestic versus imported designation, haha. All wonderful for sure.

Will definitely see you in October/November! Month-end closing starts that Monday so certainly won't be traveling.

Very nice on the cruise booking!

And to reiterate, ugh on the heat.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sawickipedia View Post
I turned 50 this year and this was the thing that really started being true at 40. And it keeps getting more for sure!

So very true. Started a few years prior to 40 for me. Sadly my tummy best tells the tale...
Brian5581 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2022, 10:20 PM   #408
kzrooster
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandbuddy View Post

Hope the urge to be at WDW about that time is irresistible!

Check your calendar for the first week of October! We are trying to cobble together a week's itinerary to travel from New York (Disney transatlantic arrives on September 30) to Fort Atkinson, WI, where our niece is getting married on the 8th of October. We may visit Crush (and Rich and Leslie) the first day or two. Dave says there's killer barbecue in Syracuse. With a wedding within 8 days, it hardly seems worthwhile to fly home, just to fly back 6-7 days later. We're going to try to see some U.S. geography (maybe a bit of Canada) we haven't explored yet. Nothing eliminates hurry any better than moving to "a home." If all you guys weren't so young, I'd recommend it. Once you get a little more broken down by time and gravity....

Yes. Like this...but really meaning it.

Early in the first week of October, we’d love to have you!
kzrooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:06 AM   #409
Grandbuddy
Grand Villa

Quote:
Early in the first week of October, we’d love to have you!
Hope we can make it happen. If not...another time.
Old Yesterday, 04:09 PM   #410
reblzmom
Grand Villa

TGIF all! I am calling it early today. I can just finish up some things over the weekend. I am "unenthused" to continue working today. I think there might be a margarita in my future.