home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > JUST FOR FUN > Bibbity Bobbity Buying
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 08-01-2020, 07:02 PM   #41
Mox147
One Bedroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by ermindy1133 View Post
Obviously you missed my post about my terrible luck! But I can dream about winning a chance to purchase the HM stuff...
Me too! I collect all things Haunted Mansion!
Old 08-01-2020, 11:15 PM   #42
ermindy1133
Add-on Aficionado

I really wasn’t going to buy anything else from Disney for a while. Honest! But then I saw that Megara shirt on the shop Disney site...

Hercules is one of my favorite Disney movies...
Old 08-02-2020, 09:06 AM   #43
Eeyorelover22
Grand Villa

Quote:
I really wasn’t going to buy anything else from Disney for a while. Honest! But then I saw that Megara shirt on the shop Disney site...

Hercules is one of my favorite Disney movies...
Hercules is DD's favorite movie as well. We both love the soundtrack. I would listen to it during her track throwing days for good luck and happy thoughts. That Megara shirt is so cute!! I waited to buy the Halloween spirit jersey to add it to my possible Peter Pan mug, but it sold out already. Oh well, I saved some cash. I hope merchandise sales are infusing some cash into the Mouse's piggy bank.
Eeyorelover22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2020, 09:12 AM   #44
ermindy1133
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeyorelover22 View Post
Hercules is DD's favorite movie as well. We both love the soundtrack. I would listen to it during her track throwing days for good luck and happy thoughts. That Megara shirt is so cute!! I waited to buy the Halloween spirit jersey to add it to my possible Peter Pan mug, but it sold out already. Oh well, I saved some cash. I hope merchandise sales are infusing some cash into the Mouse's piggy bank.
Yep. One of my favorite soundtracks as well. Probably going to have to buy that shirt... I already have one with the Muses on it.
Old 08-02-2020, 09:22 AM   #45
Eeyorelover22
Grand Villa

Quote:
Yep. One of my favorite soundtracks as well. Probably going to have to buy that shirt... I already have one with the Muses on it.
I bought her and F-SIL the Meg and Herc t's they had last year. So cute!

She so wants to meet Meg. Christmas 2018 she was in line at the Christmas Party waiting to meet the Dwarfs and heard a lady say that Meg was at Epcot for character training. She was so sad. I was to go to the Moonlight Magic Party in April by myself. The only good thing about Rona was that I didn't have to deal with her sadness that I met Meg and she didn't. Eventually she would have figured out I was there with her. Meg hasn't been in the parks since the movie was released and now she isn't at the end of Fantasmic anymore either.

I already bought her that shirt!Don't wait too long...stuff sells out like crazy on that site.
Old 08-02-2020, 09:53 AM   #46
ermindy1133
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
I bought her and F-SIL the Meg and Herc t's they had last year. So cute!

She so wants to meet Meg. Christmas 2018 she was in line at the Christmas Party waiting to meet the Dwarfs and heard a lady say that Meg was at Epcot for character training. She was so sad. I was to go to the Moonlight Magic Party in April by myself. The only good thing about Rona was that I didn't have to deal with her sadness that I met Meg and she didn't. Eventually she would have figured out I was there with her. Meg hasn't been in the parks since the movie was released and now she isn't at the end of Fantasmic anymore either.

I already bought her that shirt!Don't wait too long...stuff sells out like crazy on that site.
Yes it does! I bought the Meg shirt, and was considering a couple of others. But I just bought the perfect t-shirt from another site, so I just bought Meg.

This one was so cool, I just couldn’t resist! Not Disney, but so cool! They also offered it in black, but purple is more “me.”

Old 08-02-2020, 09:57 AM   #47
Eeyorelover22
Grand Villa

Quote:
Yes it does! I bought the Meg shirt, and was considering a couple of others. But I just bought the perfect t-shirt from another site, so I just bought Meg.

This one was so cool, I just couldn’t resist! Not Disney, but so cool! They also offered it in black, but purple is more “me.”

I love that!!
Old 08-04-2020, 12:41 PM   #48
Eeyorelover22
Grand Villa

Don't give up hope. I received an email that I was able to purchase something else from the Pan merchandise!
Old 08-04-2020, 12:48 PM   #49
ermindy1133
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Don't give up hope. I received an email that I was able to purchase something else from the Pan merchandise!
That’s awesome!
Old 08-04-2020, 12:49 PM   #50
Eeyorelover22
Grand Villa