home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > TRIP REPORTS > Trip Reports
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 12-01-2020, 05:12 PM   #1
FessParker1
Grand Villa

Default Copper Creek 2 bedroom lock off

Got my sister, husband and her friends a 2 bedroom lock off at copper creek for this week. Room was dirty, bed was a mess, dirty soap in the bathroom and towels all over the floor. Moved them to a 2 bedroom non lock off handicapped room. Now there locked out and magic bands won't let them in. Siht show. there. Callex a manager after the room problem. Not cool with covid times. He said they would have there eyes on them to take care of problems and now locked out. So much for a magical start of there stay.
Old 12-01-2020, 05:53 PM   #2
Goofygrl
Add-on Aficionado

I've run into the issues with getting locked out of rooms when both intentionally or having to be moved within a resort. BWV, VGF, AKV, PVB. Must be something in the system or else it's poor training all over. I don't know, I guess they've eventually straightened it out so perhaps it is training.

This past NYE we moved from BLT to BWV. My nephews room - either housekeeping never cleaned it or whomever was there before came back after it was cleaned, took a nap, used the bathroom and flossed their teeth leaving the floss on top of the wardrobe cabinet. Of course it was NYE so the best they could do was get housekeeping back which took some time and happened around 11:30PM. It's a bummer when it happens to you but so extra disappointing when it's your guests.