home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > TRIP PLANNING > My Disney Experience, Magic Bands, and FastPass+
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 09-17-2021, 07:43 PM   #1
pacerfan
Studio

Default AP question

Our family of four have decided to become annual passholders again. I’m thinking about placing our online order in two separate transactions. The first would be for me, my wife, and 15 YO. If I buy my 17 YO daughter’s annual pass separately and add the photo pass option it would give all of us that benefit since we’re linked together, correct? I’m choosing her to have the option because she’ll be at WDW once next summer with friends and we would like to get those photos also. Are there any drawbacks to doing this?
pacerfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2021, 08:01 PM   #2
fuzzylogic
Two Bedroom

You are correct; that will work great. I buy my passes in chunks all the time. And PP will have access to any photots taken on a linked account.
Old 09-17-2021, 10:07 PM   #3
MOTed
One Bedroom

What you’re planning should work fine. Note that the person who has PP is the person who can download the photos. That person does not actually have to be at WDW. As an example, I have PP with my still-active Gold AP. This past summer my son and his family of five went for a short trip to WDW. I was NOT on the trip but was able to download all their photos because we’re all linked together.
Old 09-18-2021, 02:35 AM   #4
pdude81
Grand Villa

That would work but she'd have to access your photos before then also. Assuming you all activate at the same time, I'd keep it on mine and just let her know you can download get photos too, unless you want her to be ableto link her friends in mde and get those pics. Then you can decide which workaround is least annoying.
pdude81 is offline   Reply With Quote