home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > VACATION CLUB RESOURCES > Latest DVC News and Rumors
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 09-09-2021, 05:54 PM   #61
kzrooster
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by reblzmom View Post
We just got back from a short trip at SSR - told my husband I wanted to send the new guy an email asking if he has ever used the toilet paper here - can't believe anyone in charge of purchasing it has ever used it!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by brp View Post
We've used it and never had an issue. So others may not be experiencing what you are.

Oh, I'm sure he does. However, I have a feeling that that the beans that are important to the Disney Corporation and shareholders may not be the things you're thinking of.

Cheers.
Quote:
I don't usually note such things but for some reason this drove me crazy this trip! With Disney purchasing power "decent" stuff shouldn't be an issue. Not even top of the line - just decent!
Quote:
And they don't include ponies with each dVC rental. And, if they did, they probably wouldn't come and clean up after them

Cheers.
Quote:
oh, boo. All the complaining around and I get called out on TP. Well that's just poopy.
Quote:
Actually, it wasn't your comment that brought this to mind

Cheers.
You both need to request a new guide. Ours sends one roll of Charmin for every two nights we’re there. (He had to find a substitute for the unlimited fastpasses he used to get us.)
We traded our pony (which we received from our guide for buying direct) in on real glassware and dishes complete with real flatware. Funny thing, he said he got a great deal on the flatware on eBay from someone selling a boatload of DVC points they were having trouble renting.

Last edited by kzrooster; 09-09-2021 at 06:10 PM.
kzrooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2021, 05:58 PM   #62
ermindy1133
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by kzrooster View Post
You both need to request a new guide. Ours sends one roll of Charmin for every two nights we’re there. (He had to find a substitute for the unlimited fastpasses he used to get us.)
We traded our pony (which we received from our guide for buying direct) in on real glassware and dishes complete with real flatware. Funny thing, he said he got a great on the flatware on eBay from someone selling a boatload of DVC points they we’re having trouble renting.

Wicked sense of humor! Come sit by me…
Old 09-09-2021, 06:05 PM   #63
kzrooster
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by ermindy1133 View Post
[/b]

Wicked sense of humor! Come sit by me…
Scootch over, I never go anywhere without sweetie.
kzrooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2021, 06:13 PM   #64
ermindy1133
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Scootch over, I never go anywhere without sweetie.
That’s a given, of course!
Old 09-09-2021, 06:31 PM   #65
Brian5581
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
We traded our pony (which we received from our guide for buying direct) in on real glassware and dishes complete with real flatware. Funny thing, he said he got a great deal on the flatware on eBay from someone selling a boatload of DVC points they were having trouble renting.

Spectacular. Absolutely spectacular.
Brian5581 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2021, 06:38 PM   #66
reblzmom
Grand Villa

Quote:

I guess we get the "resale" version
Old 09-09-2021, 07:39 PM   #67
stellabutterman
One Bedroom

Quote:
Priceless...
stellabutterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2021, 01:42 PM   #68
cosmos
Waiting to pass ROFR (i.e., n00b)

Quote:

cosmos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2021, 09:22 PM   #69
pirate431
One Bedroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by noreen99 View Post
Have you seen the recent thread on owners lockers…
I can’t find this with search. Could you provide a link or which forum it’s in?
pirate431 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2021, 10:07 PM   #70
cpnkirk
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirate431 View Post
I can’t find this with search. Could you provide a link or which forum it’s in?
http://www.mouseowners.com/forums/sh...=owners+locker
cpnkirk is offline   Reply With Quote