home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > VACATION CLUB RESOURCES > Questions about Renting DVC Points
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 07-12-2021, 08:30 PM   #51
goldilocks_63
Grand Villa

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clharrington24 View Post
Thank you so much for the list! I apologize, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to private message someone on here! 🤣. In the past I have rented by posting a thread and then private messaged by simply clicking on the repondantís handle. Now Iím needing to search for the name listed in the google form, and when I enter their handle in the search on this site I donít get any results. Is there another way to search that Iím missing? Thank you so very much!
Do Search / Advanced Search / Username.

Hope this helps.

Goldi

Find me in the unofficial DVC Rental List:
http://bit.ly/SawickipediasDVCRentalList

Home Resorts: AKV+BCV+BLT+RIV+VGF+OKW+SSR+VBR
goldilocks_63 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2021, 08:30 PM   #52
Clharrington24
Waiting to pass ROFR (i.e., n00b)

Never mind! Crisis averted! I figured it out!
Clharrington24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2021, 08:31 PM   #53
Kerri jo
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clharrington24 View Post
Thank you so much for the list! I apologize, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to private message someone on here! 🤣. In the past I have rented by posting a thread and then private messaged by simply clicking on the repondantís handle. Now Iím needing to search for the name listed in the google form, and when I enter their handle in the search on this site I donít get any results. Is there another way to search that Iím missing? Thank you so very much!
Make sure you are in Forums, and then click toward top right corner "Private Messages" and then on the left side bar, click "Send New Message" and enter the user's name from the Google Sheet, along with your message and click "Submit Message" to send
2021 ~ SSR, BCV, SSR, PVB, POP, SSR, BWV, RIV, BLT, PVB; 2020 ~ AUL, BCV, BWV; 2019 ~ PVB, PVB, SSR, DLP, BCV, BCV, HHI, BWI, PVB, AUL; 2018 ~ PVB & King Kamehameha Club Level (yes, totally worth it!), BLT; BCV; PVB; BWV; PVB; BLT; PVB; 2017 ~ SOG, PVB, BLT, PVB, AUL; 2016 ~ DLP, SOG; 2015 ~ DLR, SOG; 2014 ~ DLR, SOG; 2013 ~ BCV, VWL, AKV, SSR; 2012 ~ DLR, SOG; 2011 ~ DLR, SOG; 2010 ~ BCV, BWV; 2009 ~ BCV, BWV, OKW; 2008 ~ Poly; 2007 ~ POP, CSR, VBO; 2006 ~ DLR; 2005 ~ BWV, SOG, VWL, DLR; 2004 ~ SOG; 2003 ~ GF, Poly, Cont; 2002 ~ OKW; 2001 ~ THV; 1990s ~ All Star Sports; 1980s ~ Fort Wilderness, Contemporary
Kerri jo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2021, 08:32 PM   #54
Clharrington24

Thank you so much for your replies and help! I did it! I appreciate you all!
Old 07-13-2021, 12:47 PM   #55
jrm1504
Two Bedroom

Late to the party here....for once, I'm not in a rent points out mode. I am pretty tapped out for a change.

A few thoughts on the sheet to perhaps make it incrementally better....maybe not. It is free advice...you get what you pay for.

First, UY. Seeing as one of the goals it to spur communication between fellow MO, most of us know the importance of UY to help mitigate any unforeseen complications.

Second, who out there would be willing to do a transfer? I've done a few transfers over the years (both ways). Might be a worthwhile flag.

Otherwise, pretty sweet bit of work.
2007 DW All Star Sports
2011 DW Port Orleans French Quarter
2012 DW Dolphin
2013 DW BCV (our wedding)
2015 DW BLT (son's 1st b'day)
2015 VWL
2016 DL Grand Cal
2018 BLT and BWV

jrm1504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2021, 05:43 PM   #56
Great3
Studio

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrm1504 View Post
Late to the party here....for once, I'm not in a rent points out mode. I am pretty tapped out for a change.

A few thoughts on the sheet to perhaps make it incrementally better....maybe not. It is free advice...you get what you pay for.

First, UY. Seeing as one of the goals it to spur communication between fellow MO, most of us know the importance of UY to help mitigate any unforeseen complications.

Second, who out there would be willing to do a transfer? I've done a few transfers over the years (both ways). Might be a worthwhile flag.

Otherwise, pretty sweet bit of work.
Yeah, I only do transfers, never rented out points to non-dvc members before, so this would be a nice flag to have, as well as another flag whether points are available or not. I already transferred out 2021 UY and 2022 UY points, and won't have any points available for transfer out again until 2023 UY. I feel bad when getting an inquiry and saying I no longer have points available until 2023. Of course, I don't mind being contacted even though I don't have points, it doesn't bother me at all, but it would be good not to get the renter's hope up. I am just thankful to be able to be on the spreadsheet list, so it doesn't matter whether other columns or added or not (not meaning to add more work for anybody as I realized it's volunteer time doing this).

Thanks,
Great3
Great3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2021, 01:36 PM   #57
sawickipedia
Grand Villa

Transferring points and UYís are good items for me to look at. First step was getting something live and see if it got traction. Thankfully it seems to! Now I need to take a look at tweaks and such.

Keep the constructive feedback coming!

for disney news - check out/follow my disney twitter list of leading WDW news sites

home resorts: bwv/blt/pvb/aul/riv
1982 - PR / 1984 - PR / 2012 - PR / 2014 - DL (off-resort) / 2015 - POR / 2017 - POR / 2018 - BCV & BWV/ 2019 - BWV & BWV / 2020 - RIV, PVB & BWV / 2021 - BWV, RiV, BWV

NEXT TRiP July 3-9, 2021 - PM to meetup!
sawickipedia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2021, 08:38 AM   #58
hamiltoncari

Default Row 60 Spreadsheet

Good morning. I was trying to contact the person in row #60 on the spreadsheet and there is no name matching that contact anywhere to be found. Or am I doing something wrong.....?
hamiltoncari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2021, 08:54 AM   #59
Clharrington24

That happened to me too. Make sure you hit advanced search and then search in the could that says ďuser nameĒ. Also, try without any underscores, etc. Some names listed have other space markers on the google sheet but when I searched, they wouldnít pop up if I used any of those. Good luck!
Old 07-18-2021, 07:05 AM   #60
grayandry
Grand Villa

How do we remove ourselves from the list? We had planned to rent out our reservation, but then made a last minute decision to move it and use it.
grayandry is offline   Reply With Quote