home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > VACATION CLUB RESOURCES > Questions about Renting DVC Points
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 05-12-2021, 02:33 PM   #1
sawickipedia
Grand Villa

Default Post-RTB DVC Rental List

Starting a thread to answer questions about the new DVC Rental list and a place to find it for those who need it.

Info:

Alright - sorry for the delay in getting this posted. I was in Vegas last week as my DD got picked to go to the National Development program for 2006 Girls for USA Hockey which was in Vegas of all places last week. So was tied up with that.

Alright Drumroll Please - Here's the Google Sheet - http://bit.ly/SawickipediasDVCRentalList

There are 19 MO Owners with Listings so far. As mentioned the information to contact these owners via the PM system here is there. So Happy Renting!

And for owners who want to add their info - there's the link to the Google Form to add your info (and edit your previous responses): https://forms.gle/Jrii8L23GEZ8PwtaA

Feel free to share either link. I am going to add the links to my MO signature.

And as always respect MO rules at all times which means posting *no* ads and don't post personal info.

NB: THIS RENTAL LIST IS NOT IN ANYWAY ENDORSED OR AFFILIATED WITH MO & ITS ADMINS. THIS IS A PRIVATELY MAINTAINED LIST OF MO MEMBERS THAT'S IT. DO NOT ASK THE ADMINS ABOUT IT.

REPEAT - NO POSTS ASKING FOR A RENTAL OR MAKING POINTS AVAILABLE FOR RENT - THE ADMINS WILL SUSPEND/BAN YOUR ACCOUNT. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. PMs ONLY!!!!

UPDATE: Up to 39 owners listing points for rent! Nice! And all DVC resorts are now represented.

Also Confirmed Reservations can now be listed.

for disney news - check out/follow my disney twitter list of leading WDW news sites

home resorts: bwv/blt/pvb/aul/riv
1982 - PR / 1984 - PR / 2012 - PR / 2014 - DL (off-resort) / 2015 - POR / 2017 - POR / 2018 - BCV & BWV/ 2019 - BWV & BWV / 2020 - RIV, PVB & BWV / 2021 - BWV, RiV, BWV

NEXT TRiP July 3-9, 2021 - PM to meetup!

Last edited by sawickipedia; 05-24-2021 at 05:46 PM.
sawickipedia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2021, 03:22 PM   #2
Nickys
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by sawickipedia View Post
Starting a thread to answer questions about the new DVC Rental list and a place to find it for those who need it.

Info:

Alright - sorry for the delay in getting this posted. I was in Vegas last week as my DD got picked to go to the National Development program for 2006 Girls for USA Hockey which was in Vegas of all places last week. So was tied up with that.

Alright Drumroll Please - Here's the Google Sheet - http://bit.ly/SawickipediasDVCRentalList

There are 19 MO Owners with Listings so far. As mentioned the information to contact these owners via the PM system here is there. So Happy Renting!

And for owners who want to add their info - there's the link to the Google Form to add your info (and edit your previous responses): https://forms.gle/Jrii8L23GEZ8PwtaA

And as always respect MO rules at all times which means posting *no* ads and don't post personal info.

NB: THIS RENTAL LIST IS NOT IN ANYWAY ENDORSED OR AFFILIATED WITH MO & ITS ADMINS. THIS IS A PRIVATELY MAINTAINED LIST OF MO MEMBERS THAT'S IT. DO NOT ASK THE ADMINS ABOUT IT.

REPEAT - NO POSTS ASKING FOR A RENTAL OR MAKING POINTS AVAILABLE FOR RENT - THE ADMINS WILL SUSPEND/BAN YOUR ACCOUNT. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. PMs ONLY!!!!
Thanks for doing this.

Quick question, when it says to sign in is this our MO sign in details?
Nickys is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2021, 03:28 PM   #3
DVCQUEEN
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickys View Post
Thanks for doing this.

Quick question, when it says to sign in is this our MO sign in details?
Itís your Google account sign in.
DVCQUEEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2021, 03:34 PM   #4
Nickys
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVCQUEEN View Post
Itís your Google account sign in.
Ohhhhhh. Shoot, I havenít a clue what mine is!

Just as well I donít have points to rent out yet then.
Nickys is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2021, 04:45 PM   #5
sawickipedia
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickys View Post
Ohhhhhh. Shoot, I havenít a clue what mine is!

Just as well I donít have points to rent out yet then.
Can always create a new one - it's just a gmail address in most cases.

for disney news - check out/follow my disney twitter list of leading WDW news sites

1982 - PR / 1984 - PR / 2012 - PR / 2014 - DL (off-resort) / 2015 - POR / 2017 - POR / 2018 - BCV & BWV/ 2019 - BWV & BWV / 2020 - RIV, PVB & BWV / 2021 - BWV, RiV, BWV

Old 05-12-2021, 09:34 PM   #6
BWV Dreamin
Add-on Aficionado

Thank you!!!!!!!
Old 05-13-2021, 09:33 AM   #7
mark0157
Two Bedroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by sawickipedia View Post

Info:

Hey...thank you so much for doing this! I do not rent points often, but when I do, I like to rent from another MO!!
mark0157 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 10:50 AM   #8
It's Me
Grand Villa

Finally added my info. Thank you again so much for doing this.

You can also find me in the unofficial DVC Rental List as It's Me:
http://bit.ly/SawickipediasDVCRentalList

It's Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 11:43 AM   #9
sawickipedia
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark0157 View Post
Hey...thank you so much for doing this! I do not rent points often, but when I do, I like to rent from another MO!!
Exactly! I like to rent to MOs as well for the exact same reason - keep it in the family so to speak.

Old 05-13-2021, 05:59 PM   #10
sawickipedia
Grand Villa

Here's the breakdown of DVC resorts represented