home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > JUST FOR FUN > Question of the Month
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 09-04-2021, 11:49 PM   #851
ajc
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by erikthewise View Post
The Crayola 64 Box has both gray and silver!

(Here I just used two shades of gray. So sue me.)
well... at least its not fifty...
ajc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2021, 08:31 AM   #852
erikthewise
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajc View Post
well... at least its not fifty...

I should have thought of that... guess my filthy mind was at the cleaners.
Old 09-05-2021, 10:09 AM   #853
FessParker1
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by erikthewise View Post

I should have thought of that... guess my filthy mind was at the cleaners.
I thought of it!!!
Old 09-06-2021, 01:12 PM   #854
ermindy1133
Add-on Aficionado

Real question…
Years ago, the CM’s in the resort lobby could add extra days, etc to tickets. Can they still do that, or do we have to visit guest services at the park or at Springs? I figure my best bet will be to hit GS on my way out of one of the parks, but thought I would check in here. Thanks! 9 days and counting!!!
Old 09-06-2021, 03:00 PM   #855
bakerworld
Add-on Aficionado

Does Olga's Cantina do any walk ups? Virtual Ordering?
Old 09-09-2021, 11:24 PM   #856
dvc happy
Studio

Default DVC lounge top of Imaginations Pavilion

Just heard about this place in Epcot. Is this lounge brand new or is this the ultimate stupid question lol

Any information on this place?

Reservation needed or not?

Home away from home,
Jambo House
dvc happy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2021, 02:32 AM   #857
Nickys
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvc happy View Post
Just heard about this place in Epcot. Is this lounge brand new or is this the ultimate stupid question lol

Any information on this place?

Reservation needed or not?
It was there at the end of 2016, not sure if it was opened that year. Quite possibly.

Blue card only, no reservations. First come first served. Each member can take a certain number of guests up, I want to say 4 each.

Seating, charging points, beverage station and sometimes snacks. Nice place to sit (just don’t talk about feet on tables ).

There aren’t any restrooms though, you need to use the nearby ones.

The entrance is round the back of the pavilion.
Nickys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2021, 07:04 AM   #858
dvc happy
Studio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickys View Post
It was there at the end of 2016, not sure if it was opened that year. Quite possibly.
Thanks. 2017 was my last visit. I was telling my wife last night I thought I remembered hearing about a lounge there. Will visit it in October!

She’s usually the one telling me

Home away from home,
Jambo House
Old 09-10-2021, 09:48 AM   #859
Adelard of Bath
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvc happy View Post
Thanks. 2017 was my last visit. I was telling my wife last night I thought I remembered hearing about a lounge there. Will visit it in October!
We were last there in March. You go into the Figment store at the end of the ride, you can just walk in those doors if you don't plan on going through the ride. There is a person at a desk at the bottom of the stairs, you show him your blue cards, he writes your info down, then if there is room he lets you go up. There is an elevator, too. During covid times somebody meets you at the top and seats you at a table. They have Coke Freestyle machines with little 6oz paper cups or whatever size they are, also they were giving little bags of Oreos or chips, like you would put in a school lunch.

I usually go just to relive the glory days of going up there in the '80s when it was the imagination playground after Figment's ride. As far as sitting and chilling goes, wife and I usually go sit at the tables at Sunshine Seasons next door in the Land pavilion and split a snack and a soda and people watch.
Adelard of Bath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2021, 04:24 PM   #860
dvc happy
Studio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adelard of Bath View Post
We were last there in March. You go into the Figment store at the end of the ride, you can just walk in those doors if you don't plan on going through the ride. There is a person at a desk at the bottom of the stairs, you show him your blue cards, he writes your info down, then if there is room he lets you go up. There is an elevator, too. During covid times somebody meets you at the top and seats you at a table. They have Coke Freestyle machines with little 6oz paper cups or whatever size they are, also they were giving little bags of Oreos or chips, like you would put in a school lunch.

I usually go just to relive the glory days of going up there in the '80s when it was the imagination playground after Figment's ride. As far as sitting and chilling goes, wife and I usually go sit at the tables at Sunshine Seasons next door in the Land pavilion and split a snack and a soda and people watch.
Thanks for the detailed description! Will definitely have to check it out with the wife.

Home away from home,
Jambo House