home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > VACATION CLUB RESOURCES > "Perks Pages"
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 09-20-2021, 07:28 PM   #11
BEAM4DVC
Two Bedroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysDreamingDisney View Post
My son got a set of AP magnets in the mail last week. The retro D with Mickey on the side. There were 2 in the mailer.

The rest of us (also AP holders) got NOTHING! May have to do with when the APs renewed though so time will tell. DS was able to renew his AP in May for a long weekend trip - he had cancelled his AP during Covid. The rest of us we were able to renew late July as that’s when our then “current” APs we’re supposed to expire.

Haven’t heard any news of AP magnets available in the parks.
Disney only sends 2 magnets per household! So your son is going to need to share!
BEAM4DVC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2021, 07:57 PM   #12
helenabear
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVCJanine View Post
Well, I guess I am not surprised I am surprised:

We just got 4 of the new AP logo magnets in the mail today, the yellow "D" with the pie-eyed Mickey!

Just in case anyone is keeping count (I sure am!), we have now received 6 magnets for the two of us renewing our APs, all in just 5 days!

hahahhaha oh Disney, you keep me on my toes!!

We're still magnet free here (for this time around). So funny how it is sometimes.
Old 09-20-2021, 08:04 PM   #13
AlwaysDreamingDisney
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAM4DVC View Post
Disney only sends 2 magnets per household! So your son is going to need to share!
I know this is in the “fine print” but every other time they’ve mailed them we’ve received either 2-3 mailers. Personally, for the COST of each AP they should provide each of us with 1!

Proud owner at VWL

Had owned at VGC, SSR and OKW too. Sad to see those points go but became neighbors of the Mouse!!!
AlwaysDreamingDisney is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2021, 09:21 PM   #14
richviii
Two Bedroom

My renewal has not been activated and my DD and DW have active passes, but assuming these are for newly activated renewals? Or did anyone get them with active passes?

Recent
2021 March - BCV, Jan - BCV - COVID Cancelled
2020 Dec - COVID Cancelled - Oct - BCV/DRR, May - DCL and DRR - COVID Cancelled 2019 Jan - AKV, Apr - HHI, Apr - CCV, BCV, May - Off-Site, Jun Poly, Nov BLT 2018 Jan - Swan & Dolphin, Apr - BCV, July - Disneyland, Sept - BLT, Nov - Swan & Dolphin, BLT 2017 Apr- BWV/BLT, Aug - VGC and Aulani, Dec - BWV & BLT 2016 Dec- BLT, Dec - Disneyland, Aug - Disney CX Summit - GF, Apr - BWV/BTL, 2015 - Nov - BWV/S&D, June - Off-Site, Apr - Contemporary/Off-Site, Feb - S&D, Jan 15 - Off-Site, 2014 - Nov - BLT, Aug - Off-Site, May - Off-Site, Mar - Off-Site, 2013 - Nov - Off-Site, Jun - Off-Site, 2012 Nov - Off-Site
richviii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2021, 03:07 PM   #15
Kerri jo
Grand Villa

Arrived for one of our passholders today; a total of 4 AP passes were renewed in April and May, 2022. I don't get why they limit to one mailing per household
2021 ~ SSR, BCV, SSR, PVB, POP, SSR, BWV, RIV, BLT, PVB; 2020 ~ AUL, BCV, BWV; 2019 ~ PVB, PVB, SSR, DLP, BCV, BCV, HHI, BWI, PVB, AUL; 2018 ~ PVB & King Kamehameha Club Level (yes, totally worth it!), BLT; BCV; PVB; BWV; PVB; BLT; PVB; 2017 ~ SOG, PVB, BLT, PVB, AUL; 2016 ~ DLP, SOG; 2015 ~ DLR, SOG; 2014 ~ DLR, SOG; 2013 ~ BCV, VWL, AKV, SSR; 2012 ~ DLR, SOG; 2011 ~ DLR, SOG; 2010 ~ BCV, BWV; 2009 ~ BCV, BWV, OKW; 2008 ~ Poly; 2007 ~ POP, CSR, VBO; 2006 ~ DLR; 2005 ~ BWV, SOG, VWL, DLR; 2004 ~ SOG; 2003 ~ GF, Poly, Cont; 2002 ~ OKW; 2001 ~ THV; 1990s ~ All Star Sports; 1980s ~ Fort Wilderness, Contemporary

Last edited by Kerri jo; 09-21-2021 at 09:47 PM. Reason: Magnets arrived!
Kerri jo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2021, 11:07 AM   #16
lephelps
Studio

As a first-time purchaser of APs this past month, is this something you only get once you activate the AP voucher during the first visit? Or do they send just for purchasing an AP voucher online?

We won't be regular AP holders so want to ensure we take advantage of AP swag while we can.
'02, '03, '05, '07, '12, '17 - OKW (renters)
'22 Feb & Jun/Jul - OKW (owners, yay!)
DLR
'05, '14 - DLH
'18 - VGC (renters)

lephelps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2021, 12:13 PM   #17
Mickeyfan0805
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by lephelps View Post
As a first-time purchaser of APs this past month, is this something you only get once you activate the AP voucher during the first visit? Or do they send just for purchasing an AP voucher online?

We won't be regular AP holders so want to ensure we take advantage of AP swag while we can.
I can't say for sure, but we have un-activated AP vouchers and I don't expect to see anything. At this point, we are holders of a voucher to later become an AP holder, but we aren't now. I expect nothing until we activate in December.
Old 09-22-2021, 12:29 PM   #18
Raspus
Grand Villa

We are current AP holders and also have vouchers which won’t be activated until next May. We haven’t received any magnets this time.
Raspus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2021, 12:48 PM   #19
lephelps
Studio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickeyfan0805 View Post
I can't say for sure, but we have un-activated AP vouchers and I don't expect to see anything. At this point, we are holders of a voucher to later become an AP holder, but we aren't now. I expect nothing until we activate in December.
Thanks. That's kinda what I figured and makes sense but then again we had our DVC backpack and magnets (and electronic membership cards) shortly after signing the paperwork but prior to actually closing on the contract and officially "owning" it so wasn't sure if AP vouchers vs. passholders would work similarly.
'02, '03, '05, '07, '12, '17 - OKW (renters)
'22 Feb & Jun/Jul - OKW (owners, yay!)
DLR
'05, '14 - DLH
'18 - VGC (renters)

lephelps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2021, 05:01 PM   #20
TexasChick
Grand Villa

I just got our magnets. They had been sending one set to me and another to our “family” here for some time for a total of 2 mailers/4 magnets. I only see the one mailer with 2 magnets so far. I hadn’t checked my mail in a few days, so I don’t know if they came today or up to 2 days ago for those who are checking their mail for them. Sorry.