home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > TRIP PLANNING > My Disney Experience, Magic Bands, and FastPass+
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-14-2021, 06:13 PM   #1
shell
Studio

Default Any thoughts on what to do?

Ok, we are staying at Swan in November so I can use my many Bonvoy points Iíve not used in a long while. I have booked a grand suite with an attached two Queen bedroom as well as two other two Queen rooms. Total of three separate reservations all under my name. We have tickets and park reservations made in the MDE from two months ago. I have NOT linked my Swan reservations as of yet. Problem is my booking window for ADRs opens in less than two weeks, so Iíve got to link my hotel in order to make them. Iím am worried if Covid keeps raging on some of my family may not be able to go. My immediate family is hopefully going, unless things get worse. We are healthy and vaccinated. Iím worried if I link the reservation and we end up cancelling one or two of the three reservations that it will delete my ADRs and park reservations. Not sure which of the three reservations we will keep as it depends on who ends up not going. Can I link all three reservations under my name and then be able to cancel one or two if needed without messing up those of us that are going? Iíve talked to Swan and Disney and no one can seem to tell me what to do.
shell is online now   Reply With Quote