home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > JUST FOR FUN > Oh, No, They Didn't!!!!! (Guests Behaving Badly)
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 03-15-2021, 05:04 PM   #1
a1000monkeys
Grand Villa

Default Does Disney enforce banning guests?

If so, how? Here is another example of an idiot disrespecting CMs and was told not to return but seems like it would be easy enough to use a different name for a ticket or otherwise pop onto property. Do they take mug shots and use facial recognition software?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/man-charg...201955544.html
Old 03-15-2021, 05:17 PM   #2
helenabear
Add-on Aficionado

I've read they have some pretty advanced recognition through the cameras that catch the person. I've read even people trying to get tickets under another name were found and tickets canceled.

That guest was disgusting. I read elsewhere it was a felony charge too
Old 03-15-2021, 08:03 PM   #3
Brian5581
Add-on Aficionado

I favor a different method of ensuring these jackasses never return... unfortunately that’s frowned upon.
Brian5581 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2021, 10:07 PM   #4
Mickey Man
Waiting to pass ROFR (i.e., n00b)

The guy who spat at the officer is appalling behavior and hope he never returns to Disney and the Disney CM is doing well.

Yahoo News needs to get their act together and take down the picture of the man with his family that's placed directly under Yahoo News bold heading "Man charged with spitting at Disney guard who asked for mask". Geeez, Yahoo News can't even get a Disney picture with the correct park and they post a picture of a man who has nothing to do with the crime directly under the heading. Soo many people will read the heading, look at the picture and think the innocent man walking in Disney land is the culprit.
Mickey Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2021, 09:13 AM   #5
tomandrobin
DVC Board Guide

Disney does enforce their lifetime bans. Can be get around it, I am sure some do.

What that guy did was uncalled for and he should face charges. WTH is wrong with people.....an example of you can't fix stupid.
Old 03-16-2021, 09:35 AM   #6
erikthewise
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomandrobin View Post
Disney does enforce their lifetime bans. Can be get around it, I am sure some do.

What that guy did was uncalled for and he should face charges. WTH is wrong with people.....an example of you can't fix stupid.
Either some wonderful and some idiots, or we're all clones. Kind of like it the way it is. But agree that idiot needs to be dealt with.
Old 03-16-2021, 01:06 PM   #7
robinb
Grand Villa

I am glad that the CM wants to press charges. So many times I read about guests assaulting CMs by pushing or shoving and the CMs choose not to press charges.

robinb is offline   Reply With Quote