home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > TRIP PLANNING > My Disney Experience, Magic Bands, and FastPass+
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 11-03-2017, 03:33 PM   #1
disneyteach
Two Bedroom

Default Two surveys from recent trip

Wasn't sure where to post this...

I got two surveys from our 10/18-10/22 trip. The first came last week and was predominately about the Minnie Van service. I was glad to be able to share my opinion because we wanted to use Minnie Van but didn't know that we needed to set it up at our resort first. It also asked questions about the pricing, which I did say that I thought it was a little too costly.

The second survey came today. It was mostly about MDE and FP+; whether we used the website or app before the trip and if we used it or the kiosk during the trip. It was interesting that survey was sent because MDE was down the second day we were there and we were unable to check or make fast passes pretty much all day. There were also questions about Magic Bands and using them for room & park entry and paying for meals and other items.
disneyteach is online now   Reply With Quote