home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > TRIP REPORTS > Trip Reports
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 09-15-2020, 04:20 PM   #1
MMC1
Grand Villa

Default Happy Halloween starts today Applause to Disney Cast

Parked the car walked to ferry entered the Magic to celebrate... first day of Halloween !
Hello Mickey and characters in Halloween costume dancing & singing & waving to all that enter this happy place.
We were first ferry boat & parking allowed in & yet it feels crowded... must be a lot of guests arriving via monorail , boat from Wilderness, & walking from BLT. They can’t all be bloggers hopefully.
Wanted to remain on Main Street for Cavalcades ... and there were so many with lots of different presentations borrowed from Not So Scary Party ,that I have paid to attend for many years but: “given” to guests today ... Just unbelievably fun !
I hope you can visit before Halloween ends and you are forced to visit for the next Holiday to make your spirit bright!

Last edited by MMC1; 09-16-2020 at 04:48 AM.
MMC1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2020, 04:29 PM   #2
tomandrobin
DVC Board Guide

Looking forward to seeing them this weekend!

The grandsons will be happy when we take them in August.
Old 09-15-2020, 04:50 PM   #3
cvjw
Grand Villa

We are going to Disney tomorrow. Picked up a confirmed reservation for $10 per point. Magic kingdom on Friday! Canít wait - Halloween is my most favorite time to be at the magic kingdom!
cvjw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2020, 08:16 PM   #4
Brian5581
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMC1 View Post
Parked the car walked to ferry entered the Magic to celebrate... first day of Halloween .!
Hello Mickey and characters in Halloween costume dancing & singing & waving to all that enter this happy place. We were first ferry boat & parking allowed in & yet it feels crowded... must be a lot of guests arriving from monorail , boat from Wilderness, & walking from BLT. They canít all be bloggers hopefully.
Wanted to remain on Main Street for Cavalcades ... and there were so many with lots of different presentations borrowed from Not So Scary Party ,that I have paid to attend for many years but ďgivenĒ to guests today ... Just unbelievably fun !
I hope you can visit before Halloween ends and you are forced to visit for the next Holiday to make your spirit bright!

Glad you enjoyed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomandrobin View Post
Looking forward to seeing them this weekend!

The grandsons will be happy when we take them in August.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cvjw View Post
We are going to Disney tomorrow. Picked up a confirmed reservation for $10 per point. Magic kingdom on Friday! Canít wait - Halloween is my most favorite time to be at the magic kingdom!

Excellent. Enjoy!
Brian5581 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2020, 08:54 PM   #5
MMC1
Grand Villa

Yes I can’t explain why today made me so happy and it makes me happy to hear reports that visits are planned for my Mouseowners friends.
I did not go on any attraction rides. Just listened for music as I walked around looking at decorations and watching others in gift shops spending $$$
I did not want to reveal the cavalcades but I never did see Cadaver Dans performing and apparently some surprises on Tom Sawyer rafts to watch for.
Hope everybody has fun & report back to let me know that MK was your happy place too.

Last edited by MMC1; 09-16-2020 at 04:50 AM.
Old 09-15-2020, 09:01 PM   #6
MMC1
Grand Villa

And Warning: guests are standing on curbside markers to social distant & then others are not !
Disney is trying to remind

Last edited by MMC1; 09-16-2020 at 04:50 AM.
Old 09-15-2020, 09:08 PM   #7
bubster
Grand Villa

We will be there this coming weekend too. Looking forward to it.
Old 09-15-2020, 09:12 PM   #8
MMC1
Grand Villa

I think I scared Jack Skellington on his float. The song says Everybody Scream and I did really loud ( practiced all these years in HM stretching room to perfection )
Anyway he changed position on float to come over and look right at me & said Goodness Me with a look of shock!

Last edited by MMC1; 09-16-2020 at 04:36 AM.
Old 09-15-2020, 09:22 PM   #9
MMC1
Grand Villa

And lots of guests in costume.
Whenever I stay at POP , it is fun to walk around at night to see all the windows guests decorate for birthday , holiday celebrations.
Start planning now
We need to make Mickey & Walt happy this year!
Thank You Disney

Last edited by MMC1; 09-16-2020 at 04:45 AM.
Old 09-16-2020, 09:43 AM   #10
Raspus
Two Bedroom

Sounds like you were having fun. Weíll be there in October. Looking forward to it.