home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > JUST FOR FUN > Question of the Month
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 07-10-2019, 03:54 PM   #451
JaxFLBear
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boundin' View Post
Is there any way to decline MBs with the new page set-up? I can't seem to find that option.

Thanks in advance
Only available as part of the online check in process.
Old 07-13-2019, 01:40 PM   #452
TexasChick
Grand Villa

If I have 3 different reservations all under the same membership and all made within 7 months, will MS merge them for me? I know that this has been changed recently, and I wanted to see what my options were. This happened because I booked one day first, then another 2 days a few weeks later when they became available, and then another day a few weeks after that when it became available.
Old 07-13-2019, 01:47 PM   #453
Goofygrl
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasChick View Post
If I have 3 different reservations all under the same membership and all made within 7 months, will MS merge them for me? I know that this has been changed recently, and I wanted to see what my options were. This happened because I booked one day first, then another 2 days a few weeks later when they became available, and then another day a few weeks after that when it became available.
Yes. If the first person you talk to says no then call back because yes, it is still being done.
Old 07-13-2019, 01:52 PM   #454
Commish
One Bedroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofygrl View Post
Yes. If the first person you talk to says no then call back because yes, it is still being done.
Ignoring an 11th month rez modified at 7 months. How could MS not link concurrent days reserved at different dates? That would make an issue for any 7 month rez pieced together
Old 07-13-2019, 02:10 PM   #455
TexasChick
Grand Villa

Quote:
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commish View Post
Ignoring an 11th month rez modified at 7 months. How could MS not link concurrent days reserved at different dates? That would make an issue for any 7 month rez pieced together
Oh, you know how they love to make some things more complicated than they need to be...
Old 07-13-2019, 02:13 PM   #456
JCinWonderland
Grand Villa

Quote:
Quote:
I would hope this wouldn’t be an issue at all. I’ve had multiple reservations linked but have always had to call. Some have mentioned that theirs were done without even asking but for my last reservation, I had multiple, separate reservations and I know I had to call and ask them to link them all. They did without issue.
JCinWonderland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2019, 02:16 PM   #457
Goofygrl
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCinWonderland View Post
I would hope this wouldn’t be an issue at all. I’ve had multiple reservations linked but have always had to call. Some have mentioned that theirs were done without even asking but for my last reservation, I had multiple, separate reservations and I know I had to call and ask them to link them all. They did without issue.
Linked or merged? It is two different things and it's surprising how MS can want you to use the right term.

I too haven't had an issue but I've read more reports of MS telling people it can't be done anymore than ought to happen IMO.
Old 07-13-2019, 02:25 PM   #458
JCinWonderland
Grand Villa

Quote:
Linked or merged? It is two different things and it's surprising how MS can want you to use the right term.

I too haven't had an issue but I've read more reports of MS telling people it can't be done anymore than ought to happen IMO.
Sorry, I forgot linked is actually a term that is used. I mean merged into one reservation.
JCinWonderland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2019, 03:06 PM   #459
TexasChick
Grand Villa

Thanks everyone. I plan to give them a few days to merge them together. If they don't, I will give them a call sometime next week and ask.
Old 07-13-2019, 07:11 PM   #460
Adelard of Bath
Two Bedroom

Quote:
Thanks everyone. I plan to give them a few days to merge them together. If they don't, I will give them a call sometime next week and ask.
I have also used the "contact us" link on the webpage and basically emailed them the info.
Adelard of Bath is offline   Reply With Quote