home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > JUST FOR FUN > Oh, No, They Didn't!!!!! (Guests Behaving Badly)
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old Yesterday, 06:03 AM   #61
capeokw56
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ermindy1133 View Post
No, I donít think I do. But Iíve got enough of the symptoms that my doctor insisted on the test. Iím much better than I was last week, which is a relief. Well, maybe not for hubby. My voice is coming back, so I can whine at him about feeling bad now...
Happy to hear that you're feeling better!
capeokw56 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:21 AM   #62
pdude81
Grand Villa

Get well soon!
pdude81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:35 AM   #63
helenabear
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Well, that would be nice, but it really wouldn’t be fair. I’m happy that they listened and are working to fix it. Happy, happy, happy! Now just need those Covid results to come back, and I’m all set!
Payment for informing them if crappy people

Did your cold get worse or just being cautious? Feel better soon
Old Yesterday, 06:42 AM   #64
erikthewise
Add-on Aficionado

[quote=ermindy1133;1643670]So I wanted to share my update with y’all. I received a phone call from Disney this afternoon. They wanted to address my email about the Nurse Day 2020 pin that I was unable to purchase due to eBay pirates. They have assured me that they are actively looking for a pin for me to purchase from Disney at the original price. As soon as the pin is available, they will reach out to me to complete the order. I really am pleased that they actually read my email(s) to the various leadership members, and are trying to assist me with this. Is there room for improvement with their release process? Yep. But they actually listened to my concerns, and I didn’t have to blast social media or start a petition in change.org. When I am able to purchase my pin, I will wear it proudly on my uniform, because I did earn those ears. Thanks for listening and sympathizing!!!

Charter Member of OOO (Order Of the Oval)
erikthewise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:18 AM   #65
FessParker1
Grand Villa

Quote:
I am. Barely been off the couch since last Wednesday. But Iím better now, so Iím ready to return to the world of the living. Did you know that in addition to self-quarantine, the CDC guidelines tell you to limit your contact with animals? Hubby understands (sort of) but the dogs do not!
Hope your ok
Old Yesterday, 12:50 PM   #66
E2ME2
One Bedroom

[quote=erikthewise;1643716]
Quote:
So I wanted to share my update with yíall. I received a phone call from Disney this afternoon. They wanted to address my email about the Nurse Day 2020 pin that I was unable to purchase due to eBay pirates. They have assured me that they are actively looking for a pin for me to purchase from Disney at the original price. As soon as the pin is available, they will reach out to me to complete the order. I really am pleased that they actually read my email(s) to the various leadership members, and are trying to assist me with this. Is there room for improvement with their release process? Yep. But they actually listened to my concerns, and I didnít have to blast social media or start a petition in change.org. When I am able to purchase my pin, I will wear it proudly on my uniform, because I did earn those ears. Thanks for listening and sympathizing!!!

Cool Beans, I'm glad they were understanding and cooperative. Please follow up to let us know when they come through for you!
Old Yesterday, 01:37 PM   #67
Simba's Mom
Grand Villa

Prayers for the pin and prayers for good results on the covid test.
Simba's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote