home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > VACATION CLUB RESOURCES > Questions about Buying and Selling DVC
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes

Old 05-25-2020, 06:47 PM   #301
MinnieSueB
Waiting to pass ROFR (i.e., n00b)
 
MinnieSueB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Location: NC
Posts: 60
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pjferry View Post
My DW just told me someone bought a resale for 75 dollars a point.She saw it on Facebook...Unfortunately I have no further info then that..sorry.
Lowest I've seen is $81 for SSR
MinnieSueB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2020, 11:18 AM   #302
E2ME2
One Bedroom
 
E2ME2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: MD
Posts: 253
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinnieSueB View Post
Lowest I've seen is $81 for SSR
MinnieSueB;
Where did you see that listing?
How many points & Use year?? I may be interested in that one...
__________________
ET
SSR-2011
E2ME2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2020, 11:25 AM   #303
MinnieSueB
Waiting to pass ROFR (i.e., n00b)
 
MinnieSueB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Location: NC
Posts: 60
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by E2ME2 View Post
MinnieSueB;
Where did you see that listing?
How many points & Use year?? I may be interested in that one...
That contract was sent to ROFR & was listed on another board that you are on. ;-)

It was negotiated down to that price. Was posted on Friday I think.
MinnieSueB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2020, 11:27 AM   #304
Brian
Waiting to pass ROFR (i.e., n00b)
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pjferry View Post
My DW just told me someone bought a resale for 75 dollars a point.She saw it on Facebook...Unfortunately I have no further info then that..sorry.
It was a 1200 Point SSR contract I'm guessing. Saw it on a non sponsor big resale site. If you go to their listings and sort with points descending it's the first one. Still comes out to the low low price of $91k haha!
Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2020, 11:33 AM   #305
MinnieSueB
Waiting to pass ROFR (i.e., n00b)
 
MinnieSueB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Location: NC
Posts: 60
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
It was a 1200 Point SSR contract I'm guessing. Saw it on a non sponsor big resale site. If you go to their listings and sort with points descending it's the first one. Still comes out to the low low price of $91k haha!
I saw that one! Crazy amount of points!!! I just looked it up again & it was a 160 point contract & wasn't stripped so great deal! I'm on day #33 for ROFR. Getting ready to call my broker for follow up.
MinnieSueB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2020, 01:10 PM   #306
E2ME2
One Bedroom
 
E2ME2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: MD
Posts: 253
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinnieSueB View Post
That contract was sent to ROFR & was listed on another board that you are on. ;-)

It was negotiated down to that price. Was posted on Friday I think.
OK - I'll circle back to that other board and look for it
What's your username over there?
__________________
ET
SSR-2011
E2ME2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2020, 01:16 PM   #307
MinnieSueB
Waiting to pass ROFR (i.e., n00b)
 
MinnieSueB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Location: NC
Posts: 60
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by E2ME2 View Post
OK - I'll circle back to that other board and look for it
What's your username over there?
Same as on here.

Check the ROFR thread there
MinnieSueB is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:58 AM.

MouseOwners. "MouseOwners" is a registered servicemark. This is an unofficial fan site and is not affiliated in any way with The Walt Disney Company, the Disney Vacation Club, Disney Vacation Development, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries. All Disney images The Walt Disney Company.
Powered by Forum Software