home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > WELCOME TO THE DVC BOARDS AT MOUSEOWNERS.COM > MouseOwners Events and Event Planning
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes

Old 05-12-2020, 12:12 PM   #231
Eeyorelover22
Grand Villa
 
Eeyorelover22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,820
Default

I lost track of this thread.
I’m so thankful my son and DIL who are eye docs are going back to work on Monday after being furloughed. Many of their friends did not get called back in other states. They’ve only been out so of school for two years. So happy!!
Eeyorelover22 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2020, 01:25 PM   #232
ermindy1133
Add-on Aficionado
 
ermindy1133's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 8,918
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMC1 View Post
Just realized my Mother’s Day gift ( framed photo scans of family) highlights a lot of Disney Smiles & love for Mickey!
Hope you all keep your memories close to Disney Heart
That sounds like the perfect Mother’s Day gift!
__________________
(ME, Mindy) (DH, Tim) (DS, Brandon) (DD, Emily, Emma, or Princess, lol!) (DSGF, Heather)
ermindy1133 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2020, 01:26 PM   #233
ermindy1133
Add-on Aficionado
 
ermindy1133's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 8,918
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeyorelover22 View Post
I lost track of this thread.
I’m so thankful my son and DIL who are eye docs are going back to work on Monday after being furloughed. Many of their friends did not get called back in other states. They’ve only been out so of school for two years. So happy!!
Wonderful news! Hoping that this all eases up soon!
__________________
(ME, Mindy) (DH, Tim) (DS, Brandon) (DD, Emily, Emma, or Princess, lol!) (DSGF, Heather)
ermindy1133 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2020, 11:01 PM   #234
Rozzie
Add-on Aficionado
 
Rozzie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Orlando
Posts: 5,034
Default

I am super duper most eternally grateful DH got his first unemployment check deposited today. Only took 5 weeks!
Rozzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2020, 11:33 PM   #235
ermindy1133
Add-on Aficionado
 
ermindy1133's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 8,918
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozzie View Post
I am super duper most eternally grateful DH got his first unemployment check deposited today. Only took 5 weeks!
Woohoo! Money is always a wonderful thing!
__________________
(ME, Mindy) (DH, Tim) (DS, Brandon) (DD, Emily, Emma, or Princess, lol!) (DSGF, Heather)
ermindy1133 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2020, 01:01 AM   #236
Brian5581
Add-on Aficionado
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 36,120
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozzie View Post
I am super duper most eternally grateful DH got his first unemployment check deposited today. Only took 5 weeks!

Excellent!
Brian5581 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2020, 11:30 AM   #237
oufpat
Two Bedroom
 
oufpat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: new jersey
Posts: 780
Default

I am so happy for my Disney Loving husband who turned 70 yesterday. Our grandchildren live close enough that they were able to come over and "socially distance" with masks, celebrate his birthday a little in our backyard, and of course the conversation was about our family planned trip to WDW for August! Of course the kids are all on board, don't care if they have to wear masks, limited events, they just want to go. But for now, the trip is still up in the air. As I tell them, the best part about DVC is we're always planning another trip!
oufpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2020, 01:28 PM   #238
ermindy1133
Add-on Aficionado
 
ermindy1133's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 8,918
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oufpat View Post
I am so happy for my Disney Loving husband who turned 70 yesterday. Our grandchildren live close enough that they were able to come over and "socially distance" with masks, celebrate his birthday a little in our backyard, and of course the conversation was about our family planned trip to WDW for August! Of course the kids are all on board, don't care if they have to wear masks, limited events, they just want to go. But for now, the trip is still up in the air. As I tell them, the best part about DVC is we're always planning another trip!
Happy late birthday to your husband! It sounds like he had a really memorable birthday.
__________________
(ME, Mindy) (DH, Tim) (DS, Brandon) (DD, Emily, Emma, or Princess, lol!) (DSGF, Heather)
ermindy1133 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2020, 03:56 PM   #239
Rozzie
Add-on Aficionado
 
Rozzie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Orlando
Posts: 5,034
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeyorelover22 View Post
I lost track of this thread.
I’m so thankful my son and DIL who are eye docs are going back to work on Monday after being furloughed. Many of their friends did not get called back in other states. They’ve only been out so of school for two years. So happy!!
This is WONDERFUL news.

Happy birthday to Mr. Oufpat! Sounds like a fun family to be part of.
Rozzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2020, 03:58 PM   #240
Eeyorelover22
Grand Villa
 
Eeyorelover22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,820
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozzie View Post
This is WONDERFUL news.

Happy birthday to Mr. Oufpat! Sounds like a fun family to be part of.
So happy UI finally came thru for you!!! So sad it took so long!
Eeyorelover22 is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:12 AM.

© MouseOwners. "MouseOwners" is a registered servicemark. This is an unofficial fan site and is not affiliated in any way with The Walt Disney Company, the Disney Vacation Club, Disney Vacation Development, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries. All Disney images © The Walt Disney Company.
Powered by Forum Software