home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > TRIP PLANNING > Vacation Planning and Trip Countdowns
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-23-2018, 10:03 PM   #21
Fmer55
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolA View Post
Fairfield Inn is also incredibly close.
Quote:
Originally Posted by legenza99 View Post
We stayed at the Fairfield Inn in September and thought it was great. Very close to the parks and with a McDonalds and Panera in the parking lot for quick, cheaper meals. The room prices were very reasonable as well. I would definitely stay there again to visit Disneyland.
After waiting and waiting, the hotels narrowed the choices for me, as of this morning only Fairfield was available in the closest range, so we are booked there Saturday night, one whirlwind day on Sunday and home Monday.

DH, me(Mike)MOD136, DW DD11DD8
Fmer55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2018, 10:22 PM   #22
legenza99
Waiting to pass ROFR (i.e., n00b)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fmer55 View Post
After waiting and waiting, the hotels narrowed the choices for me, as of this morning only Fairfield was available in the closest range, so we are booked there Saturday night, one whirlwind day on Sunday and home Monday.
Donít be concerned if they give you a room on the side of the building that faces the expressway. I was at first because I need quiet to sleep and hate road noise but we found the room to be pretty quiet despite the expressway.
legenza99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2018, 11:43 PM   #23
MamaB24
Two Bedroom

Quote:
Can't wait to hear about this adventure! Love the trips you take with your girls.

OKW since 2016
"Tricky fish! Tricky fish!"
MamaB24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2018, 05:04 PM   #24
Fmer55
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaB24 View Post
Can't wait to hear about this adventure! Love the trips you take with your girls.
I recently opened a restaurant and it has cut down on my MO time considerably. I have all my pictures uploaded from a August trip and just can't find the time to get to it. I will make a concentrated effort to get to August as well as this west coast jaunt when I get back.

Old 10-25-2018, 03:06 PM   #25
Brian5581
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
I recently opened a restaurant and it has cut down on my MO time considerably. I have all my pictures uploaded from a August trip and just can't find the time to get to it. I will make a concentrated effort to get to August as well as this west coast jaunt when I get back.

Still way way way ahead of me, good sir... Enjoy!
Brian5581 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2018, 05:38 PM   #26
Fmer55
Add-on Aficionado

San Diego is fabulous. Carme Asada burritos for breakfast. SeaWorld midday. Pep rally in a couple hours on Broadway pier.

Old 10-27-2018, 11:19 PM   #27
Brian5581
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
San Diego is fabulous. Carme Asada burritos for breakfast. SeaWorld midday. Pep rally in a couple hours on Broadway pier.

Excellent. And a win, too. Congratulations on the Notre Dame victory!
Brian5581 is offline   Reply With Quote