home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > RENT / TRADE / TRANSFER BOARD > Rent / Trade / Transfer Board > Trades Available or Wanted
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Thread Tools Display Modes

Old 01-08-2018, 06:01 AM   #1
Waiting to pass ROFR (i.e., n00b)
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: stockholm sweden
Posts: 4
Default WANTED: Trade 1.1 x AKV Points for (My) BCV Points

December point transfer needed.
We need 168 AKV points for a december 2018 reservations. I would like to offer 153 BCV points in return. I have Dec 2018 use year.

So if someone is interested in Dec 2018 BCV points for 1.1xAKV points please contact me.

(I rented AKV from Rakesh (Disney65) for christmas 3 years ago. Since then i bought 160 points at BCV and 200 points at VGF dec use year.
When I bought resale we choosed between BCV and AKV but in the end I bought BCV for 30% more than AKV (even if the expire date is less/half comparing to AKV) since i stayed at BCV before and thought it was heaven on earth . Thats why I thought i wanted to try to get 9% discount on the AKV trade since its probably more fair and i still think its a good deal for both. But i let the market decide if its possible. I hope I'm not out of line with this request . )
Lionezz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 12:36 AM   #2
Grand Villa
goldilocks_63's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Oak Brook, IL
Posts: 1,093
Talking I would do trade for same number of points

I have akv points and would do trade, but would want same number of points 1-1.

168 akv for 168 bcv.

If interested, text goldi at 630-742-6751
goldilocks_63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 09:57 AM   #3
Waiting to pass ROFR (i.e., n00b)
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: stockholm sweden
Posts: 4
Default bcv

Thankyou for your reply. I will try to book bcv this time since I need to book a 2 bedroom villa for my family, my mother in law and my parents and my 160 bcv points give me an extra day. I will let you know next week what happened with the Dec 2018 booking. Im interested if i cant get bcv. Since its my home resort i ve decidied i should give it and VGF another chance. If we dont like it I might add with some AK points or trade with you next time (when its only my family 2020)
thank you!
Lionezz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:50 AM   #4
Waiting to pass ROFR (i.e., n00b)
jdean's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: St. Albert, AB CANADA
Posts: 0
Default AKV for BC

I would be happy to trade, but 1:1. i can book your AKV res in december. I would be looking for a reservation at BCV in March or April of 2019.
owner at AKV, VGC, Aulani
jdean is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:27 PM.

MouseOwners. "MouseOwners" is a registered servicemark. This is an unofficial fan site and is not affiliated in any way with The Walt Disney Company, the Disney Vacation Club, Disney Vacation Development, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries. All Disney images The Walt Disney Company.
Powered by Forum Software