home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > VACATION CLUB RESOURCES > Questions about Buying and Selling DVC
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes

Old 07-12-2018, 09:56 AM   #771
TexasChick
Grand Villa
 
TexasChick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,738
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by C&CPoly2017 View Post
Excited to add to the list!

BWV, February (150) 0/17, 262 (112 banked)/18, 150/19, 118pp.

Sent Thurs, 6/28, Passed 7/12!
Congrats! I'm so glad this one worked out for you. You may close before us despite us passing ROFR in May. Ours has a delayed closing of 8/1, so I knew it going in. See you around the pool!
__________________
TexasChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 11:31 AM   #772
pooh bears mom
Grand Villa
 
pooh bears mom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: New England
Posts: 3,192
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by C&CPoly2017 View Post
Excited to add to the list!

BWV, February (150) 0/17, 262 (112 banked)/18, 150/19, 118pp.

Sent Thurs, 6/28, Passed 7/12!
Congratulations!! That was fast!! Love the boardwalk!
__________________
pooh bears mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 12:11 PM   #773
C&CPoly2017
Waiting to pass ROFR (i.e., n00b)
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: New York
Posts: 12
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasChick View Post
Congrats! I'm so glad this one worked out for you. You may close before us despite us passing ROFR in May. Ours has a delayed closing of 8/1, so I knew it going in. See you around the pool!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pooh bears mom View Post
Congratulations!! That was fast!! Love the boardwalk!
Thank you both for all of your advice! Excited to close soon.
C&CPoly2017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 07:54 PM   #774
Brian5581
Add-on Aficionado
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 32,374
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by C&CPoly2017 View Post
Excited to add to the list!

BWV, February (150) 0/17, 262 (112 banked)/18, 150/19, 118pp.

Sent Thurs, 6/28, Passed 7/12!

Congratulations!
Brian5581 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 04:24 PM   #775
C&CPoly2017
Waiting to pass ROFR (i.e., n00b)
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: New York
Posts: 12
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian5581 View Post
Congratulations!
Thanks! Decision came after much deliberation between BCV and BWV but figured we couldn't go wrong with either.
C&CPoly2017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 04:58 PM   #776
Buzz Lightyear Towers
Two Bedroom
 
Buzz Lightyear Towers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: The Blue Ridge Mountains
Posts: 889
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by C&CPoly2017 View Post
Excited to add to the list!

BWV, February (150) 0/17, 262 (112 banked)/18, 150/19, 118pp.

Sent Thurs, 6/28, Passed 7/12!
Congrats and to the BWV neighborhood! Hope to see you at the Bakery, Big River, and Jellyroll's soon!!!
__________________


AKV, BLT, BWV, and PVB are my home resorts. :
Buzz Lightyear Towers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 02:29 PM   #777
C&CPoly2017
Waiting to pass ROFR (i.e., n00b)
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: New York
Posts: 12
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz Lightyear Towers View Post
Congrats and to the BWV neighborhood! Hope to see you at the Bakery, Big River, and Jellyroll's soon!!!
Looking forward to it - thanks!
C&CPoly2017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 11:21 PM   #778
pooh bears mom
Grand Villa
 
pooh bears mom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: New England
Posts: 3,192
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolaura84 View Post
Quoting myself - we heard today that we passed!
Congratulations!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVCERSINCEDAY1 View Post
seller report

brv 220 dec 0/17, 220/18, 220/19

$98/point, buyer pays closing and 2018 mf's

not sure about dates - was at rofr about two weeks.
Congratulations! How many more contracts are you downsizing?
__________________
pooh bears mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2018, 05:48 PM   #779
Jotunheim
Studio
 
Jotunheim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: SE Wisconsin
Posts: 112
Default

Been looking to add on at Boardwalk for a few months, but it has been pretty hard to find contracts available at all in my use year (Aug) that were not completely stripped, oversized or just too high in price.

Finally found one that had some points on it and was reasonably priced. No claims to making a great deal, but I think it was fair considering the market right now.

BWV, Aug (200) 0/17, 81/18, 200/19, $115/pp, sent on 7/21/18.

They were asking $120 and I offered $111, and after a few counters, we settled on $115. MF's are prorated and I pay CC, which I think is typical in this market.
__________________
Jotunheim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2018, 05:56 PM   #780
ermindy1133
Add-on Aficionado
 
ermindy1133's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,554
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jotunheim View Post
Been looking to add on at Boardwalk for a few months, but it has been pretty hard to find contracts available at all in my use year (Aug) that were not completely stripped, oversized or just too high in price.

Finally found one that had some points on it and was reasonably priced. No claims to making a great deal, but I think it was fair considering the market right now.

BWV, Aug (200) 0/17, 81/18, 200/19, $115/pp, sent on 7/21/18.

They were asking $120 and I offered $111, and after a few counters, we settled on $115. MF's are prorated and I pay CC, which I think is typical in this market.
Best of luck with ROFR!
__________________
(ME, Mindy) (DH, Tim) (DS, Brandon) (DD, Emily, Emma, or Princess, lol!) (DSGF, Heather)
ermindy1133 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:43 PM.

MouseOwners. "MouseOwners" is a registered servicemark. This is an unofficial fan site and is not affiliated in any way with The Walt Disney Company, the Disney Vacation Club, Disney Vacation Development, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries. All Disney images The Walt Disney Company.
Powered by Forum Software