home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > JUST FOR FUN > Question of the Month
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2018, 09:03 PM   #411
Brian5581
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by erikthewise View Post
A k cup?! I'd gladly settle for a b or c cup.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ermindy1133 View Post

I have a really inappropriate comment, but Iíll keep it to myself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by erikthewise View Post
If it's more inappropriate than mine, you'd better!

All sizes good with me. Big, small, I like them all...
Old 05-04-2018, 01:44 AM   #412
Nickys
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephorin View Post
After I have transferred the balance of a Disney gift card to another Disney gift card (so that the first card is empty), is there any reason to keep the first card?

Thanks!
If you've ever used it, then yes. If you need a refund, it will go back onto the card you used to pay with originally.

So if you had $200 on card A, paid for a tour with it and then transferred the balance to card B, then you should keep the original card. If the tour is cancelled, Disney would automatically refund it onto card A.
Old 05-06-2018, 10:30 PM   #413
Sephorin
Grand Villa

Default Studio Freezer?

I have never stayed in a studio. I see they have a mini-fridge. Does the fridge also contain a freezer?

Thanks!
Old 05-06-2018, 11:31 PM   #414
Buzz Lightyear Towers
Grand Villa

Quote:
I have never stayed in a studio. I see they have a mini-fridge. Does the fridge also contain a freezer?

Thanks!
It has a tiny freezer that is essentially useless.

AKV, BLT, BWV, and PVB are my home resorts. :
Old 05-10-2018, 02:30 PM   #415
noreen99
Two Bedroom

This will be our first time actually cooking breakfast in the room...does anyone know what kind of frying pans they have in the room? Just couldn't justify the deluxe plan this trip so we are doing standard DDP and figure breakfast is easiest in the room.

An approximate size? teflon non-stick, stainless ect...

Cooking for 7 and terrified of Teflon type pans so trying to decide if I need to bring pans from home.
Old 05-10-2018, 02:36 PM   #416
all4disney
Studio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz Lightyear Towers View Post
It has a tiny freezer that is essentially useless.
Our studio at Poly didn't have a freezer at all. I think they are phasing out the freezer model.
Old 05-10-2018, 02:40 PM   #417
all4disney
Studio

Quote:
After I have transferred the balance of a Disney gift card to another Disney gift card (so that the first card is empty), is there any reason to keep the first card?

Thanks!
Keep one empty card listed on disneygiftcard.com and keep the empty card in a safe place. If you lose the card which has the money on it, you can go online and transfer your balance to the empty card.
Old 05-10-2018, 03:01 PM   #418
noreen99
Two Bedroom

Quote:

Thanks!
Generally, I take a sharpie and write on them what they were used for and when it was used. I keep them all in a file card box and do not throw them out until end of the year.

If for any reason you need a refund Disney puts it back on the gift card used. Saved my butt January when my fiance bailed 48hours before trip. His dinning plan, refunded back to the original card, pre-paid reservations for brunch back to original card dessert party ect...
Old 05-10-2018, 03:02 PM   #419
tomandrobin
DVC Board Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by all4disney View Post
Keep one empty card listed on disneygiftcard.com and keep the empty card in a safe place. If you lose the card which has the money on it, you can go online and transfer your balance to the empty card.
Quote:
Originally Posted by noreen99 View Post
Generally, I take a sharpie and write on them what they were used for and when it was used. I keep them all in a file card box and do not throw them out until end of the year.

If for any reason you need a refund Disney puts it back on the gift card used. Saved my butt January when my fiance bailed 48hours before trip. His dinning plan, refunded back to the original card, pre-paid reservations for brunch back to original card dessert party ect...
Excellent advice!!!
Old 05-10-2018, 05:28 PM   #420
Goofygrl
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by noreen99 View Post
This will be our first time actually cooking breakfast in the room...does anyone know what kind of frying pans they have in the room? Just couldn't justify the deluxe plan this trip so we are doing standard DDP and figure breakfast is easiest in the room.

An approximate size? teflon non-stick, stainless ect...

Cooking for 7 and terrified of Teflon type pans so trying to decide if I need to bring pans from home.
Non-stick frying pans is what we've always had in the kitchens.