home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > JUST FOR FUN > Question of the Month
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes

Old 05-03-2018, 09:03 PM   #411
Brian5581
Add-on Aficionado
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 36,695
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by erikthewise View Post
A k cup?! I'd gladly settle for a b or c cup.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ermindy1133 View Post

I have a really inappropriate comment, but Iíll keep it to myself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by erikthewise View Post
If it's more inappropriate than mine, you'd better!

All sizes good with me. Big, small, I like them all...
Brian5581 is online now  
Old 05-04-2018, 01:44 AM   #412
Nickys
Grand Villa
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 3,365
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephorin View Post
After I have transferred the balance of a Disney gift card to another Disney gift card (so that the first card is empty), is there any reason to keep the first card?

Thanks!
If you've ever used it, then yes. If you need a refund, it will go back onto the card you used to pay with originally.

So if you had $200 on card A, paid for a tour with it and then transferred the balance to card B, then you should keep the original card. If the tour is cancelled, Disney would automatically refund it onto card A.
Nickys is offline  
Old 05-06-2018, 10:30 PM   #413
Sephorin
Grand Villa
 
Sephorin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Colorado
Posts: 1,137
Default Studio Freezer?

I have never stayed in a studio. I see they have a mini-fridge. Does the fridge also contain a freezer?

Thanks!
Sephorin is offline  
Old 05-06-2018, 11:31 PM   #414
Buzz Lightyear Towers
Grand Villa
 
Buzz Lightyear Towers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: The Blue Ridge Mountains
Posts: 1,066
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephorin View Post
I have never stayed in a studio. I see they have a mini-fridge. Does the fridge also contain a freezer?

Thanks!
It has a tiny freezer that is essentially useless.
__________________


AKV, BLT, BWV, and PVB are my home resorts. :
Buzz Lightyear Towers is offline  
Old 05-10-2018, 02:30 PM   #415
noreen99
Two Bedroom
 
noreen99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 669
Default

This will be our first time actually cooking breakfast in the room...does anyone know what kind of frying pans they have in the room? Just couldn't justify the deluxe plan this trip so we are doing standard DDP and figure breakfast is easiest in the room.

An approximate size? teflon non-stick, stainless ect...

Cooking for 7 and terrified of Teflon type pans so trying to decide if I need to bring pans from home.
noreen99 is offline  
Old 05-10-2018, 02:36 PM   #416
all4disney
Studio
 
all4disney's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Oklahoma >> Disney
Posts: 113
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz Lightyear Towers View Post
It has a tiny freezer that is essentially useless.
Our studio at Poly didn't have a freezer at all. I think they are phasing out the freezer model.
all4disney is offline  
Old 05-10-2018, 02:40 PM   #417
all4disney
Studio
 
all4disney's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Oklahoma >> Disney
Posts: 113
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephorin View Post
After I have transferred the balance of a Disney gift card to another Disney gift card (so that the first card is empty), is there any reason to keep the first card?

Thanks!
Keep one empty card listed on disneygiftcard.com and keep the empty card in a safe place. If you lose the card which has the money on it, you can go online and transfer your balance to the empty card.
all4disney is offline  
Old 05-10-2018, 03:01 PM   #418
noreen99
Two Bedroom
 
noreen99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 669
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephorin View Post
After I have transferred the balance of a Disney gift card to another Disney gift card (so that the first card is empty), is there any reason to keep the first card?

Thanks!
Generally, I take a sharpie and write on them what they were used for and when it was used. I keep them all in a file card box and do not throw them out until end of the year.

If for any reason you need a refund Disney puts it back on the gift card used. Saved my butt January when my fiance bailed 48hours before trip. His dinning plan, refunded back to the original card, pre-paid reservations for brunch back to original card dessert party ect...
noreen99 is offline  
Old 05-10-2018, 03:02 PM   #419
tomandrobin
DVC Board Guide
 
tomandrobin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Maryland
Posts: 36,969
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by all4disney View Post
Keep one empty card listed on disneygiftcard.com and keep the empty card in a safe place. If you lose the card which has the money on it, you can go online and transfer your balance to the empty card.
Quote:
Originally Posted by noreen99 View Post
Generally, I take a sharpie and write on them what they were used for and when it was used. I keep them all in a file card box and do not throw them out until end of the year.

If for any reason you need a refund Disney puts it back on the gift card used. Saved my butt January when my fiance bailed 48hours before trip. His dinning plan, refunded back to the original card, pre-paid reservations for brunch back to original card dessert party ect...
Excellent advice!!!
__________________
Love, Faith and Pixie dust!
tomandrobin is offline  
Old 05-10-2018, 05:28 PM   #420
Goofygrl
Add-on Aficionado
 
Goofygrl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 14,026
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by noreen99 View Post
This will be our first time actually cooking breakfast in the room...does anyone know what kind of frying pans they have in the room? Just couldn't justify the deluxe plan this trip so we are doing standard DDP and figure breakfast is easiest in the room.

An approximate size? teflon non-stick, stainless ect...

Cooking for 7 and terrified of Teflon type pans so trying to decide if I need to bring pans from home.
Non-stick frying pans is what we've always had in the kitchens.
__________________
Three Little Circles
Goofygrl is online now  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:33 PM.

© MouseOwners. "MouseOwners" is a registered servicemark. This is an unofficial fan site and is not affiliated in any way with The Walt Disney Company, the Disney Vacation Club, Disney Vacation Development, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries. All Disney images © The Walt Disney Company.
Powered by Forum Software