home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > TRIP PLANNING > Wining & Dining
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 08-08-2018, 10:40 PM   #21
Enjoralas
Studio

Quote:
Originally Posted by FessParker1 View Post
Veggie Chili and pulled pork fries and I'm good. Last Dec. the America pavilion in EPCOT had a kiosk with Stuffing, Mashed Potatoes, Turkey, Cranberry Sauce, Gravy and Green Beans. It was in one of the little brown trays and was a snack credit. Awesome!!!

I did the list because we have a group of 10 going with 4 rooms. We are going to try the Deluxe Plan on one room and share. Works out to about $37 for a sit down after you figure in $4 for each snack credit plus you get the app, entrée and dessert along with an alcoholic beverage plus tax is included. We will still have to tip on the total bill but I think it will work out better than the 10% for AP or DVC. And for extra drinks everyone is on there own.

Any children? Deluxe plan doesn't differentiate between adult and children credits. Not saying to use child credits to buy adult meals and pay cash for children's meals, but I am saying that.
Enjoralas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 06:45 AM   #22
FessParker1
One Bedroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enjoralas View Post
Any children? Deluxe plan doesn't differentiate between adult and children credits. Not saying to use child credits to buy adult meals and pay cash for children's meals, but I am saying that.
All adults.
FessParker1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 11:55 AM   #23
rowrbazzle
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shewill View Post
Is any thing better than the ice cream crepes?
Ice cream crepes? I've never heard of this, but it sounds delicious. Where at Epcot can they be found?
Old 08-09-2018, 10:17 PM   #24
ajc
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by rowrbazzle View Post
Ice cream crepes? I've never heard of this, but it sounds delicious. Where at Epcot can they be found?
france crepes kiosk near the Belle meet and greet
ajc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 10:46 PM   #25
Shewill
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajc View Post
france crepes kiosk near the Belle meet and greet
I always eat at this kiosk several times during the trip. The two pastry shops , one in Norway and one in France are also favorites . I like to grab a pastry to take back to the room for breakfast the next day. This is why I love to stay at Epcot resorts. Parkhoppers make it easy to go to Epcot in the evening for a light supper . Then I go back and soak in the hot tub. Sheer heaven
Shewill is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 07:42 AM   #26
erikthewise
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shewill View Post
I always eat at this kiosk several times during the trip. The two pastry shops , one in Norway and one in France are also favorites . I like to grab a pastry to take back to the room for breakfast the next day. This is why I love to stay at Epcot resorts. Parkhoppers make it easy to go to Epcot in the evening for a light supper . Then I go back and soak in the hot tub. Sheer heaven
A pleasant thought, but in my case it would never see the light of day. Agree though about Epcot resorts!

Charter Member of OOO (Order Of the Oval)
erikthewise is online now   Reply With Quote