home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > RENT / TRADE / TRANSFER BOARD > Rent / Trade / Transfer Board > Trades Available or Wanted
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 01-08-2018, 06:01 AM   #1
Lionezz
Waiting to pass ROFR (i.e., n00b)

Default WANTED: Trade 1.1 x AKV Points for (My) BCV Points

December point transfer needed.
We need 168 AKV points for a december 2018 reservations. I would like to offer 153 BCV points in return. I have Dec 2018 use year.

So if someone is interested in Dec 2018 BCV points for 1.1xAKV points please contact me.

(I rented AKV from Rakesh (Disney65) for christmas 3 years ago. Since then i bought 160 points at BCV and 200 points at VGF dec use year.
When I bought resale we choosed between BCV and AKV but in the end I bought BCV for 30% more than AKV (even if the expire date is less/half comparing to AKV) since i stayed at BCV before and thought it was heaven on earth . Thats why I thought i wanted to try to get 9% discount on the AKV trade since its probably more fair and i still think its a good deal for both. But i let the market decide if its possible. I hope I'm not out of line with this request . )
Lionezz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 12:36 AM   #2
goldilocks_63
Grand Villa

Talking I would do trade for same number of points

I have akv points and would do trade, but would want same number of points 1-1.

168 akv for 168 bcv.

If interested, text goldi at 630-742-6751
goldilocks_63 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 09:57 AM   #3
Lionezz
Waiting to pass ROFR (i.e., n00b)

Default bcv

Thankyou for your reply. I will try to book bcv this time since I need to book a 2 bedroom villa for my family, my mother in law and my parents and my 160 bcv points give me an extra day. I will let you know next week what happened with the Dec 2018 booking. Im interested if i cant get bcv. Since its my home resort i ve decidied i should give it and VGF another chance. If we dont like it I might add with some AK points or trade with you next time (when its only my family 2020)
thank you!
Lionezz is offline   Reply With Quote