home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > JUST FOR FUN > Disney Movies, Shows, Television, Radio, and Multimedia
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 04-15-2018, 11:17 AM   #11
Rigby
Two Bedroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunter View Post
I remember modern marvels doing their Disney World special years ago. And sometimes food networks would run a disney world show. Or maybe travel channel. But I haven't seen any new ones in years (at least 5). But then again, I don't have cable. Have their been any new tv shows/documentaries about Disney World or Universal?
Disney Food Blog has a ton of videos on YouTube and they're not just about eating at WDW. They have vids on the newest rides, things to do when it rains, hacks for planning your next trip, etc... The quality is solid and even for someone who goes down every year I still learn something new every now and again from watching.
Old 04-15-2018, 01:55 PM   #12
all4disney
Waiting to pass ROFR (i.e., n00b)

I just binge-watched PBS's American Experience: Walt Disney. It's a four-hour documentary and every moment was fascinating. Free to stream with Amazon Prime.

Here's an annotated list of documentaries I found: http://www.geekyhobbies.com/walt-dis...what-to-watch/.
all4disney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 04:59 PM   #13
BWV Dreamin
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by all4disney View Post
I just binge-watched PBS's American Experience: Walt Disney. It's a four-hour documentary and every moment was fascinating. Free to stream with Amazon Prime.

Here's an annotated list of documentaries I found: http://www.geekyhobbies.com/walt-dis...what-to-watch/.
Thanks so much! Watching it now

BWV Dreamin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 09:35 AM   #14
chunter
Two Bedroom

If you search for "Disney World" on youtube then click filter, then under Duration select "Long (> 20 minutes)" you'll get some good results, including a 45 minute Special by one of the cable channels on some of the newerish changes in 1080p.
chunter is offline   Reply With Quote