home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > WELCOME TO THE DVC BOARDS AT MOUSEOWNERS.COM > MouseOwners Events and Event Planning
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-04-2019, 09:08 AM   #11
TexasChick
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwvBound View Post
Awwww, thank you! So sorry to read of your narrow miss (re: schedule). Ugh.
It stinks for sure. My only consolation is that some of our MO friends here like you will be able to go. There wasnít a lot of lead time between the announcement and registration, so I wonder if itíll be easier for yíall to get in! I got my Disney Insider email and looked right past it until I re-read it, so many others will too.
Old 10-04-2019, 09:51 AM   #12
nrspepe
Two Bedroom

We attended the last one at MK. It was a blast! Canít wait.
nrspepe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2019, 05:44 PM   #13
bwvBound
Grand Villa

One step forward: My waitlist for 11/14 just came through for a nearby Worldmark property, 1BR King bed. I doubt my waitlist for VGC will come through ... but no matter. I have a place secured! Yeah!
bwvBound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2019, 07:13 PM   #14
Brian5581
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
One step forward: My waitlist for 11/14 just came through for a nearby Worldmark property, 1BR King bed. I doubt my waitlist for VGC will come through ... but no matter. I have a place secured! Yeah!

Nice!
Brian5581 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:37 AM   #15
bwvBound
Grand Villa

Got it! Are other MO folks attending?

FWIW, I used 4 devices on three different networks. Three were in the waiting room prior to 8A and 1 was held back to enter after 8A. My last device was the first to be assigned a # in the Virtual Queue. My lowest starting number in the VQ was 732; my highest was 1379 (not the one held back!). The two devices with the lowest numbers started almost 50 slots apart but quickly converged to "near simultaneous" as those ahead of me, likely also using multiple devices, completed.

Most of the member data was filled in automagically from the Membership ID #. Pretty cool. It knew me ... as it should, right?

Yeah! Another Moonlight Magic!
bwvBound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:41 AM   #16
heathpack
Studio

We're in, bringing two friends, staying overnight on Bonvoy points at the Fairfield Inn, and then visiting for the day of Nov 15. Flex Annual Pass=

We started at position 1639 in the queue.

Member DVC Hilton Head Island & Villas at Grand Californian
Hyatt Residence Club High Sierra Lodge, Tahoe
Hyatt Residence Club Highlands Inn, Carmel CA
Marriott Vacation Club Barony Beach Resort,Hilton Head
Marriott Vacation Club Mountainside, Park City
Vistana Signature Network Broadway Plantation, Myrtle Beach
heathpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:57 PM   #17
The.disney.couple
Two Bedroom

Quote:
Got it! Are other MO folks attending?

FWIW, I used 4 devices on three different networks. Three were in the waiting room prior to 8A and 1 was held back to enter after 8A. My last device was the first to be assigned a # in the Virtual Queue. My lowest starting number in the VQ was 732; my highest was 1379 (not the one held back!). The two devices with the lowest numbers started almost 50 slots apart but quickly converged to "near simultaneous" as those ahead of me, likely also using multiple devices, completed.

Most of the member data was filled in automagically from the Membership ID #. Pretty cool. It knew me ... as it should, right?

Yeah! Another Moonlight Magic!
We'll be there! It was so easy this time! I checked again at 9am, 10:30am and just now at 11:55am and there was zero wait.

I also thought it was cool that all of the info instantly populated with you're member number. Definitely a step in the right direction.

Check out my disney photography
https://www.instagram.com/the.disney.couple/?hl=en
The.disney.couple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:56 PM   #18
cali09
Two Bedroom

Got it!

Was waiting in the virtual queue about 7:45 am, at 8 am I was number 1607 in the queue.

I only did one device, my laptop MacBook Pro.

Not sure we'll stay overnight or head back to San Diego.

This past January for the Disneyland Moonlight Magic I went to work the next day

"to educate a person in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society"
Theodore Roosevelt
cali09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:59 PM   #19
TexasChick
Grand Villa

If anyone is interested, there are still spots available right now. I cannot help myself, so I checked to see if there were any spots. We miss it by 6 days this year, just 6 days! No matter the scenarios I run through my head, I cannot justify flying out to CA for this when we'll be there a few days later. Next year...
Old Yesterday, 06:55 PM   #20
mitchwebb
One Bedroom

Thank you all for the reminder. I was able to grab 4 spots this afternoon. I now need to decide how I'm going to tell my DH that a week after we get back from our FW trip I will be taking the girls that didn't get to go to FW down to Disneyland for the day