home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > RENT / TRADE / TRANSFER BOARD > Rent / Trade / Transfer Board > Confirmed Reservations for Rent OR Points Available for Rent/Transfer
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 11-22-2019, 04:13 AM   #1
maternla
Waiting to pass ROFR (i.e., n00b)

Arrow Confirmed Res For Rent - Disney's AKV Jambo - std view-studio - Dec 23-26 - Christmas

Confirmed Reservation For Rent - Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House - Deluxe Studio – Standard View - December 23-December 26, 2019 (3 nights - 52 points - Christmas)

Price $17.00/point with payment by Paypal - Total $884.00 - Firm - No additional Paypal fee if U.S. based payment! Payment is nonrefundable.

Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House
Deluxe Studio – Standard View
Arrival Date 12.23.2019 - Monday, December 23, 2019 4:00 PM
Departure Date 12.26.2019 - Thursday, December 26, 2019 11:00 AM
3 nights
Total Vacation Points Used - 52 points
Price: $884.00 payment by PayPal ($17.00/point)
BLT 2019 Oct UY

Unable to add nights as the surrounding dates are sold out. Unable to change resorts or villa size as the dates are sold out.

To place the reservation in your name, DVC requires the following information:
(Please forward this info by private message/email) Name for each guest, the age of any guest younger than 18 years of age, your address, your phone number, and your email (best to use your email you have linked to your MDE account). Once the reservation is in your name, I will forward the DVC emailed confirmation, and you can immediately import it to your MDE account.

I have been a MouseOwners.com member since 2006. Prior to making payment, the reservation will be placed in your name, and you will be able to import the reservation into your “MyDisneyExperience” account confirming it is an active/valid reservation.

reply to this message or reach me by private message or email (click on “maternla" (top left corner of this post) for private message/email option). Please reference the title (resort/dates) in your communication as I have a few listings.
maternla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2019, 02:41 PM   #2
maternla

Default Bump

Bump
Old 11-29-2019, 11:39 AM   #3
maternla

Default bump

bump
Old 12-02-2019, 11:06 PM   #4
DISNEY4TROY

Default Hi I am interested

Hi, is it possible to rent the 24-26?

We are interested!

Last edited by DISNEY4TROY; 12-03-2019 at 12:29 AM.
DISNEY4TROY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2019, 12:11 AM   #5
maternla

Yes, Please forward the information via private message.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DISNEY4TROY View Post
Hi, is it possible to rent the 24-26?

We are interested in booking.

Prose@christieclaymore.com
Old 12-03-2019, 11:09 AM   #6
maternla

Default available

All the reservations over CHRISTMAS are available. Do you need the night of Dec 27? I can shorten the stay if needed.

Jay

(Please forward this info by private message/email) Name for each guest, the age of any guest younger than 18 years of age, your address, your phone number, and your email (best to use your email you have linked to your MDE account). Once the reservation is in your name, I will forward the DVC emailed confirmation, and you can immediately import it to your MDE account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maternla View Post
Yes, Please forward the information via private message.
============
Hello, my family and I are interested. I see you have a few posts for rent. Are they all available? We were looking for the 24-27 but can do 24-26 if dates can’t be extended. Would animal kingdom for the 24-26 be possible?
============

Confirmed Reservation For Rent - Disney's PVB (Poly) - Deluxe Studio – Standard View - December 23-December 27, 2019 (4 nights - 111 points - Christmas)

Price $17.00/point with payment by Paypal - Total $1,887.00 - Firm - No additional Paypal fee if U.S. based payment! Payment is nonrefundable.

Disney's Polynesian Villas & Bungalows
Deluxe Studio – Standard View
Arrival Date 12.23.2019 - Monday, December 23, 2019 4:00 PM
Departure Date 12.27.2019 - Friday, December 27, 2019 11:00 AM
4 nights
Total Vacation Points Used - 111 points
Price: $1,887.00 payment by PayPal ($17.00/point)
BLT 2019 Oct UY

Unable to add nights as the surrounding dates are sold out. Unable to change resorts or villa size as the dates are sold out.

I have been a MouseOwners.com member since 2006. Prior to making payment, the reservation will be placed in your name, and you will be able to import the reservation into your “MyDisneyExperience” account confirming it is an active/valid reservation.

reply to this message or reach me by private message or email (click on “maternla" (top left corner of this post) for private message/email option). Please reference the title (resort/dates) in your communication as I have a few listings.
Old 12-03-2019, 11:24 PM   #7
DisneyBound5

Default Very interested

I am very interested in this reservation, and possibly longer if that is possible.
carleyalexander84@gmail.com
DisneyBound5 is offline   Reply With Quote