home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > JUST FOR FUN > Latest Disney (non-DVC-related) News & Rumors
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 11-06-2019, 07:51 PM   #31
PSULion22
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boundin' View Post
She should have slapped him silly with her fins
Or kneed him in his, um . . . dinglehopper and snarfblatts.
PSULion22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2019, 09:49 PM   #32
beachclubmum
Two Bedroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by CruzanGal View Post
Iím fairly sure that Disney does use facial recognition and compares outstanding warrants. There was someone who had embezzled a significant amount of money from the company where I am employed. He was arrested walking from the Magic Kingdom to the parking lot because Disney security notified the local police that he was on property and because he was ďnot a threatĒ they would let the authorities know when he left the park so they could apprehend him. So when you steal a few million $$ your first response should not be - Iím going to Disney World.
beachclubmum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 10:11 AM   #33
blueviper
Waiting to pass ROFR (i.e., n00b)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boundin' View Post
She should have slapped him silly with her fins
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing! Much like the recent Disney films (Tangled, Moana, Brave, etc.), they are portraying confident Princesses that don't put up with s***.

Besides, it's not like the guy would have protested after being caught being a perv. Especially when you have a camera guy taking pictures (and maybe security video?) the whole time. I can just see the crowd (i.e., the line) clapping as she put the man in his place.

I really feel for her (as a Daddy of a 3 year old princess of my own), this story made my blood boil...esp. the creepy line about her being his "favorite." Sure, I get it, adults might have a favorite princess from their childhood memories...but that it affects you as an adult??? creepy.

I am lucky enough to have an amazing family that loves Disney as much as I do (if not more)!
blueviper is offline   Reply With Quote