home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > VACATION CLUB RESOURCES > "Perks Pages"
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 05-15-2019, 06:49 PM   #21
carolina_yankee
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steamboat42 View Post
Dirk - Great recap as always. I love the insight from someone who is experiencing the party differently than us and seeing that multiple people enjoy these for different reasons. My Wife, DD (2) and I will be attending on the 20th. We also were lucky enough to get Typhoon Lagoon V.I.Passholder tickets for the 18th. This will be our 3rd MM and we have loved all of them even getting poured on at Magic Kingdom last year.

We focus mostly on characters for the parties and if we can hit a premium attraction with no wait we will.

Could you upload a copy of the flyer/handout from the 13th? Last year they had a list of characters and that will help us tremendously with planning out our night in advance. If not, no big deal and thanks again for the recap.

Nate
The flyer got shredded, unfortunately, so I don't have a photo. Maybe somebody else does. We don't really focus on characters, so I'm sorry I can't help with that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RweTHEREyet View Post
For those of you that attended the one this week, did it feel crowded to you or could you tell it was a special event?

It wasn't that crowded except between Mexico and China. Frozen maintained about a 20 minute wait and the "Remember Me" Coco show outside Mexico was popular.

There was a dance party set up in front of the Fountain and they had blow-up markers at various locations where a character or DVC exec was.

Epcot didn't feel like a ghost town, but it wasn't a major party atmosphere either, except right around the characters and the dance party.

Dirk

carolina_yankee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 08:15 AM   #22
BriannaJAzmin
Waiting to pass ROFR (i.e., n00b)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steamboat42 View Post
Dirk - Great recap as always. I love the insight from someone who is experiencing the party differently than us and seeing that multiple people enjoy these for different reasons. My Wife, DD (2) and I will be attending on the 20th. We also were lucky enough to get Typhoon Lagoon V.I.Passholder tickets for the 18th. This will be our 3rd MM and we have loved all of them even getting poured on at Magic Kingdom last year.

We focus mostly on characters for the parties and if we can hit a premium attraction with no wait we will.

Could you upload a copy of the flyer/handout from the 13th? Last year they had a list of characters and that will help us tremendously with planning out our night in advance. If not, no big deal and thanks again for the recap.

Nate

Here are the characters. I stalk people on Instagram to see who's there & what outfit's they're wearing. Mulan is dressed as Ping & I have my outfit ready
BriannaJAzmin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 12:36 PM   #23
Raspus
One Bedroom

I enjoyed reading your review. Sounds like a fun time. We were supposed to be there that night but you know - the stroke happened. Thanks for posting.
Old 05-20-2019, 04:46 PM   #24
zulaya
Grand Villa

Mulan as PING!!!! SO SO SO excited!

DVC Member since 2002. Homes at BCV and AKV
30+ trips!

Next trip DH and I: Dec 2019
Next trip the whole fam: May 2020
zulaya is online now   Reply With Quote