home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > TRIP PLANNING > Transportation
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes

Old 05-14-2019, 01:55 PM   #11
twingirls
Two Bedroom
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Northern Illinois
Posts: 667
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeli View Post
They certainly make themselves known...but as you know, the endless parade of buses and/or the endless fumes being expelled certainly aren't awesome...
Yes but there was none of that with the IG. It was a beautiful quiet entrance. Sorry just not happy with the addition here. I own at BWV and just don't want to share the entrance or have all the big polls etc... around BWV.
twingirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2019, 02:34 PM   #12
OffToTheMouse
One Bedroom
 
OffToTheMouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 411
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeli View Post
They certainly make themselves known...but as you know, the endless parade of buses and/or the endless fumes being expelled certainly aren't awesome...
Very true. But the buses keep low to the ground. And you do not wee them around the resort walks. But you make a good point.
OffToTheMouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2019, 02:50 PM   #13
cpnkirk
Grand Villa
 
cpnkirk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Birmingham, AL
Posts: 1,005
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OffToTheMouse View Post
Very true. But the buses keep low to the ground. And you do not wee them around the resort walks. But you make a good point.
I assume this is supposed to be "see". Hopefully there will be no "wee" involved with the Gondolas!
__________________
Mar 2020 BLT/CCV
Jun 2019 BC/BWV/AKV
May 2019 Swan
Nov 2017 BWV/BRV/AKV
Dec 2016, POR
March 2014, off site


cpnkirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2019, 03:14 PM   #14
The.disney.couple
Two Bedroom
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Southern California
Posts: 698
Default

Awesome! Thanks for posting!
__________________
Home Resorts: VGC, PVB, CCV

Check out my disney photography
https://www.instagram.com/the.disney.couple/?hl=en
The.disney.couple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2019, 03:30 PM   #15
disneyteach
Grand Villa
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: OH
Posts: 1,155
Default

I definitely think it will be opening earlier than what they've been saying. We'll be there in late July and I'm hoping we'll get a chance to ride it then!
disneyteach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2019, 06:50 PM   #16
salmoneous
Add-on Aficionado
 
salmoneous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Sabado Gigante
Posts: 15,495
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by twingirls View Post
Yes but there was none of that with the IG. It was a beautiful quiet entrance. Sorry just not happy with the addition here. I own at BWV and just don't want to share the entrance or have all the big polls etc... around BWV.
I'm 99% excited for the skyliner. But I totally agree with you here. It's going to ruin "our" secret entrance.
salmoneous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2019, 07:46 PM   #17
Fergatron
Waiting to pass ROFR (i.e., n00b)
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 40
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneyteach View Post
I definitely think it will be opening earlier than what they've been saying. We'll be there in late July and I'm hoping we'll get a chance to ride it then!
We will be there at the same time. I REALLY hope I get a chance to check it out! I'm totally on-board with this system plus we have a contract at Riviera and would welcome the chance to get a bird's eye view of it. Otherwise we have to wait until our next trip in late January.
Fergatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2019, 08:20 PM   #18
disneyteach
Grand Villa
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: OH
Posts: 1,155
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fergatron View Post
We will be there at the same time. I REALLY hope I get a chance to check it out! I'm totally on-board with this system plus we have a contract at Riviera and would welcome the chance to get a bird's eye view of it. Otherwise we have to wait until our next trip in late January.
We just bought RR points as well and our first stay there is in February! I hope to check it out before then too!
disneyteach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2019, 08:24 PM   #19
salmoneous
Add-on Aficionado
 
salmoneous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Sabado Gigante
Posts: 15,495
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpnkirk View Post
I assume this is supposed to be "see". Hopefully there will be no "wee" involved with the Gondolas!
This got me thinking. Are there cameras in the gondolas? Are we going to get reports of people joining the skyliner club?
salmoneous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2019, 08:54 PM   #20
Tessa
Two Bedroom
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: NC
Posts: 670
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by salmoneous View Post
This got me thinking. Are there cameras in the gondolas? Are we going to get reports of people joining the skyliner club?
I just spit my coffee I'm sure someone knows the answer to that question. I would be surprised if they don't have cameras.
__________________
Tessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:14 AM.

MouseOwners. "MouseOwners" is a registered servicemark. This is an unofficial fan site and is not affiliated in any way with The Walt Disney Company, the Disney Vacation Club, Disney Vacation Development, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries. All Disney images The Walt Disney Company.
Powered by Forum Software