home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > VACATION CLUB RESOURCES > "Perks Pages"
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 12-04-2019, 02:37 PM   #1
tomandrobin
DVC Board Guide

Default NYE Celebration at Reunion Station

NYE Celebration at Reunion Station

Ring in the New Year at an intimate gathering at Reunion Station—where you can savor a delicious menu of New Year’s favorites along with refreshing beverages. Later, raise a toast to 2020 as you enjoy fireworks views from a reserved spot just outside the lounge!

This New Year’s Eve party is exclusive to Disney Vacation Club Members and special guests.

Highlights

Delight in refreshments and fireworks as you celebrate New Year’s Eve with your Disney Vacation Club Member family.
During this exclusive holiday celebration at Reunion Station, you can enjoy:
  • A menu of delicious New Year’s Eve favorites
  • Specialty adult beverages (for Guests ages 21 and older only with valid photo I.D.)
  • Access to a reserved area outside the lounge, where you can view the dazzling Magic Kingdom park fireworks
Activities, entertainment and menu offerings are subject to change.

Important Details

Find out the times, location, price and other important information for this event.
When & Where
  • Date: Tuesday, December 31, 2019
  • Time: 10:00 PM to midnight
  • Location: Reunion Station, located at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge at Walt Disney World Resort in Florida
Price
This event is $92.37 per person (ages 3 and up), plus tax and gratuity.
How to Book
Call Member Services at (800) 800-9800†. Reservations are required. Full payment is required at the time of booking, with a credit card guarantee.
Cancellation Policy
Cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance to avoid surrendering the full payment. To cancel, call Member Services at (800) 800-9800.†
Important Information
  • Guests must be 21 years old with a photo I.D. to consume alcohol.
  • Disney Dining Plan entitlements cannot be used for this experience.
  • Culinary Magic Experiences are not eligible for any additional special offers or discounts, including the Disney Vacation Club Member 10% food and beverage discount.
  • Party size limit of the Member and 3 guests—for a total of up to 4 people per party.
  • Menu items, pricing and hours are subject to change without notice.
  • Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a paying participating parent or guardian.
  • Valid Disney Vacation Club Membership Card and photo I.D. required at check-in.
  • Food allergies must be noted at time of booking.
  • Please plan for enough travel time to get to the event.
  • Subject to restrictions and changes without notice.
Old 12-04-2019, 11:08 PM   #2
Brian5581
Add-on Aficionado

Intriguing as a less expensive and quieter option. Wonder what’s on the menu... Website didn’t say from what I saw.
Brian5581 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 11:43 PM   #3
Hi from RI
Grand Villa

HMM....We will be there yes menu would be nice NYE favorites doesnt tell me much

ME Nicole ,DH , DS : , DD , DD
Hi from RI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2019, 12:31 AM   #4
Chris71855
Studio

Went to this last year was a pretty good time. Not crowded at all, and included alcohol were a plus. Food was ok, things like sliders, cupcakes and other finger foods. The fireworks view left a lot to be desired. If youre looking for a cheaper party thats not crazy crowded this is a very good value. If youre looking to get a great party with a solid view of the fireworks, Id look for another option.
Chris71855 is offline   Reply With Quote