home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > VACATION CLUB RESOURCES > "Perks Pages"
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 11-20-2019, 08:00 AM   #1
tomandrobin
DVC Board Guide

Default NBA Experience: Discounted Tickets 3/31/20

NBA Experience: Purchase Discounted Tickets Through March 31, 2020

Live out your hoop fantasies at the NBA Experience, located at Disney Springs West Side at Walt Disney World Resort! Now through March 31, 2020, Disney Vacation Club Members can purchase specially priced 1-Day NBA Experience Tickets:
  • Adults (Ages 10 and Up): $19 plus tax per 1-Day NBA Experience Ticket
  • Children (Ages 3 to 9): $14 plus tax per 1-Day NBA Experience Ticket
About the NBA Experience
Discover a slam dunk of fun for all ages! Inside this impressive venue inspired by modern-day NBA arenas, you can enjoy 13 unique experiences that merge the magic of Disney with the thrills of the NBA.
Learn more about the NBA Experience
How to Purchase Members can purchase discounted tickets in-person at the NBA Experience.
Important Information
  • This promotion currently runs through March 31, 2020.
  • These tickets are only available for purchase in-person at the NBA Experience in Disney Springs.
  • Offer cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
  • A valid Membership Card and photo ID are required.
  • Discounted tickets can be purchased for the Member and up to 5 guests, for a total of 6 tickets.
  • Tickets and other entitlements are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, non-refundable, revocable and void if altered. Tickets are valid through December 31, 2020 and provide one-day admission to NBA Experience.
  • Proper attire, including shoes and shirts, must be worn at all times. Athletic shoes are recommended at the NBA Experience.
  • Guests under age 14 must be accompanied by a Guest age 14 or older to enter the NBA Experience. Adults must sign a waiver when they arrive at the venue. A parent or guardian must sign a waiver for Guests younger than age 18.
Old 11-20-2019, 08:16 AM   #2
ealvarado8899
Grand Villa

If reports are accurate, this new activity is not doing well. Totally not my thing, be interesting to see what becomes of it.
----------------------------------------------------
ealvarado8899 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 09:02 AM   #3
Blowfish2014
Waiting to pass ROFR (i.e., n00b)

My theory on the NBA experience is that it will become a plus option like the mini golf before 4pm and water park admission options for the park hopper and more thing.

I miss DisneyQuest.
Port Orleans Riverside 08, 13
Caribbean Beach 08
Old Key West 15
Bay Lake Tower 16
All Star Music 16
Boulder Ridge Villas 17
Port Orleans French Quarter 17
Polynesian Village Resort 18
Aulani 18
Art of Animation 18
Offsite - Margaritaville 19
Animal Kingdom Lodge Kidani 19
Blowfish2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 10:08 AM   #4
tomandrobin
DVC Board Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by ealvarado8899 View Post
If reports are accurate, this new activity is not doing well. Totally not my thing, be interesting to see what becomes of it.

I am not a fan of the NBA, so this has had zero interest to me and my family. I do like College basketball, but not the pro level. I honestly do not see this being a "big" thing for Disney Springs.
Old 11-20-2019, 12:15 PM   #5
zafiro
Two Bedroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by ealvarado8899 View Post
I doubt this will last a year before that space is repurposed. I've been there twice since it opened, both times during peak traffic times; a Friday night in early October and a Saturday late afternoon / early evening a two weeks ago. It was empty. They should have made it into a sports entertainment bar with sports themed lounges and loads of extra large screens (and online betting).
zafiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 12:43 PM   #6
erikthewise
Add-on Aficionado

I was surprised when I saw the signs that NBA Experience was being built. Seemed to me it would have far less interest than DisneyQuest. Not gloating, but certainly not shocked either. Who is taking a bath on this, Disney or whoever built it?

Charter Member of OOO (Order Of the Oval)
erikthewise is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 01:43 PM   #7
zafiro
Two Bedroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by erikthewise View Post
I was surprised when I saw the signs that NBA Experience was being built. Seemed to me it would have far less interest than DisneyQuest. Not gloating, but certainly not shocked either. Who is taking a bath on this, Disney or whoever built it?
I think this certain bath belongs solely to Disney. I'm sure they gave the NBA access to the store to pedal merchandise in trade for the NBA consulting and use of their logo. I don't see story book ending to this one. No doubt that some ESPN execs overestimated the NBA enthusiasm beyond the games.
zafiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 02:19 PM   #8
Fiveresorts
Two Bedroom

The reduction in price might help attendance. We might stop in once but that would be it. No way we would go at $34.
Fiveresorts is online now   Reply With Quote