home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > JUST FOR FUN > Question of the Month
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 01-17-2019, 02:07 PM   #81
Goofygrl
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxFLBear View Post
Disney does not discount 1 or 2 day tickets.
They dropped the $20 upcharge onsite when they went to the newest ticket scheme, yes?
Old 01-17-2019, 02:19 PM   #82
JaxFLBear
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofygrl View Post
They dropped the $20 upcharge onsite when they went to the newest ticket scheme, yes?
The $20 online savings for 3 day and longer tickets purchased from disneyworld.com is still in effect.

JaxFLBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 03:13 PM   #83
Goofygrl
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
The $20 online savings for 3 day and longer tickets purchased from disneyworld.com is still in effect.
Ok, thanks!
Old 01-18-2019, 03:58 PM   #84
JCinWonderland
Two Bedroom

I am a Platinum Annual Passholder and I was playing around to see if I could search FastPass availability for tomorrow (not to book anything, but to get a sense of what might be available a day in advance during my February trip, in case I wanted to make any last minute updates). Anyway, I got an error message that reads:

FastPass+ Limit Reached
These Guests have reached their maximum FastPass+ allotment. To continue, remove them from your party. Their existing plans won't change. Or, go back and select a date for which you already made FastPass+ selections.

As a Passholder, shouldn't I be able to book FastPasses even if I don't have lodging reservations or any other reservations like dining? Should I be getting this error message?
JCinWonderland is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 04:02 PM   #85
JaxFLBear
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCinWonderland View Post
I am a Platinum Annual Passholder and I was playing around to see if I could search FastPass availability for tomorrow (not to book anything, but to get a sense of what might be available a day in advance during my February trip, in case I wanted to make any last minute updates). Anyway, I got an error message that reads:

FastPass+ Limit Reached
These Guests have reached their maximum FastPass+ allotment. To continue, remove them from your party. Their existing plans won't change. Or, go back and select a date for which you already made FastPass+ selections.

As a Passholder, shouldn't I be able to book FastPasses even if I don't have lodging reservations or any other reservations like dining? Should I be getting this error message?
If you've made FP+ selections for every day of your February stay (including check-in and check-out day) and the stay is 7 days or longer, you are at the max allowed.

Last edited by JaxFLBear; 01-18-2019 at 04:10 PM.
JaxFLBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 04:03 PM   #86
JCinWonderland
Two Bedroom

Quote:
If you've made FP+ selections for every day of your February stay (including check-in and check-out day) and the say is 7 days or longer, you are at the max allowed.
Oh wow, I did not realize this. I have FP+ booked for 9 days during February, so that would explain it. Thank you!
JCinWonderland is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2019, 01:06 PM   #87
disneyridleys
Grand Villa

Do the BCV studio beds have storage room underneath them to place suitcases? I have not been able to get a clear view of the "bottom" of the beds in any of the videos or pictures.
disneyridleys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2019, 03:55 PM   #88
Nickys
Grand Villa

Can someone tell me whether the word beverage implies an alcoholic drink, or is it just another word for drink?

Here in the U.K., it’s a pretty old fashioned word, and the only place you’d really see it is on a menu where it might have a heading of “Hot Beverages”. Using it everyday speech would be fairly pretentious in most situations!

But it seems on forums, a lot of people use the word. Assuming you’re not all pretentious, I have to think it’s just in more common use.

Just curious as to whether it implies alcohol or not?
Nickys is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2019, 04:31 PM   #89
Brian5581
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickys View Post
Can someone tell me whether the word beverage implies an alcoholic drink, or is it just another word for drink?

Here in the U.K., it’s a pretty old fashioned word, and the only place you’d really see it is on a menu where it might have a heading of “Hot Beverages”. Using it everyday speech would be fairly pretentious in most situations!

But it seems on forums, a lot of people use the word. Assuming you’re not all pretentious, I have to think it’s just in more common use.

Nope, not necessarily alcoholic here, either.
Brian5581 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2019, 05:40 PM   #90
Goofygrl
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickys View Post

If not specified it typically would mean non alcoholic. It would state "alcoholic beverages" if that were the case.