home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > VACATION CLUB RESOURCES > Questions about Buying and Selling DVC
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old Yesterday, 03:19 PM   #51
EEGRAM
Grand Villa

Thatís awesome! Enjoy your new home. Just think a guaranteed reservation with none of the hassles, no stalking,just waiting for your ressie email each year.
Old Yesterday, 03:52 PM   #52
tomandrobin
DVC Board Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by The.disney.couple View Post
So we did it, we went with Guaranteed week 52 at Copper Creek We did the tub (I wanted the shower) but my wife really wants the chance at the the alternate studio after we were able to stay in one.

I think in the long run we will be happy with the week 52 because we really love WL. Having the extra points will hopefully allow us to stay at RR at 7 months even if it is in a 1 bedroom. We may still do a small add on at RR before it sells out to get a couple of nights in studio at 11 months. But for now we definitely have more points than we need and will have to rent some out until we move up to bigger accommodations as our kids grow.

Thank you to everyone who commented and gave input. I think in our hearts we knew what we wanted to do but wanted to make sure we weren't missing anything or thinking of other scenarios.

Congrats!!!
I think you will be very happy in the long run!
Old Yesterday, 04:31 PM   #53
pooh bears mom
Grand Villa

Quote:
So we did it, we went with Guaranteed week 52 at Copper Creek We did the tub (I wanted the shower) but my wife really wants the chance at the the alternate studio after we were able to stay in one.

I think in the long run we will be happy with the week 52 because we really love WL. Having the extra points will hopefully allow us to stay at RR at 7 months even if it is in a 1 bedroom. We may still do a small add on at RR before it sells out to get a couple of nights in studio at 11 months. But for now we definitely have more points than we need and will have to rent some out until we move up to bigger accommodations as our kids grow.

Thank you to everyone who commented and gave input. I think in our hearts we knew what we wanted to do but wanted to make sure we weren't missing anything or thinking of other scenarios.
I am so happy for you! As I said previously, if I thought about it long enough, I would have opted for fixed week then too. You will not regret this purchase
Old Yesterday, 06:36 PM   #54
Redhead58
Two Bedroom

Congratulations! I bought at CCV last year and it never crossed my mind to get a fixed week, or to even ask about them. You did the right thing to ask this group for advice.

BLT
BWV
CCV
Redhead58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:17 PM   #55
DVCQUEEN
Grand Villa

Congratulations and Welcome Home Again!!!
DVCQUEEN is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:03 PM   #56
Brian5581
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:

Congratulations again!
Brian5581 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:15 PM   #57
cmrdgrs
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:

Congratulations!

Where I'm Going 2019:

Friday, 01/18/19 - Monday, 01/21/19 - Offsite (Hyatt Regency Orange County)
Friday, 02/08/19 - Sunday, 02/10/19 - VGC
Sunday, 06/30/19 - Friday, 07/12/19 - HHI
Friday, 08/30/19 - Monday, 09/02/2019 - VGC
Friday, 09/27/19 - Tuesday, 10/01/2019 - VGC
Friday, 10/11/19 - Monday, 10/14/2019 - VGC
Friday, 10/25/19 - Wednesday, 10/30/2019 - VGF
Wednesday, 10/30/2019 - Monday, 11/04/2019 - BWV (Running 2nd 10K w/BFF - 11/02/19)
Monday, 11/04/2019 - Saturday, 11/09/2019 - BWV
Friday, 12/20/19 - Tuesday, 12/24/2019 - VGC

cmrdgrs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:41 PM   #58
TexasChick
Grand Villa

Congrats on your purchase!!!
Old Today, 11:16 AM   #59
Obie1DVC2014
Studio

Congrats! Wilderness Lodge is our favorite resort.
Obie1DVC2014 is offline   Reply With Quote