home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > TRIP PLANNING > Tours and Events
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-13-2019, 10:45 PM   #1
disneymomof2
Grand Villa

Default Questions about runDisney events

I posted some of these questions on another thread, but it seems that thread has kind of fallen by the wayside....

I am looking at doing a Princess run next year and have a few questions. I am a DVC owner and will be doing the run with a friend who is not an owner, but will be staying with me on my DVC points.

1) DVC members get early registration. Does that extend to my friend if she is staying with me? Or would she have to register on her own during normal registration time?

2) is there transportation to/from the race venue from every hotel on race mornings? Somewhere I saw reference to ‘Disney race resorts’.

3) Also, is there transportation to/from ESPN to pick up race bibs?

4) Would it be easier to get a bus from a resort that has one stop? Or would it matter if we were staying at a resort like SSR which has multiple stops?

5) Is it common for race merch to sell out? i.e. Dooneys??

Any other tips, tricks or hints experienced runDisney participants may have for me would be great....this will be my first runDisney event!! I'd love to be prepared and have it all go smoothly!

ME DH DS21 DD18
disneymomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote