home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > TRIP PLANNING > My Disney Experience, Magic Bands, and FastPass+
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-15-2018, 10:00 PM   #1
chunter
Two Bedroom

Default ReserveOrlando discount ticket question

Touringplans linked to reserveOrlando for cheap tickets…and they do have the cheapest tickets. But, on the website it says : "Simply present your printed E-Ticket and matching photo ID at any Will Call window in any park to receive your tickets for entry. " My question was, can I link these tickets to my MDE account to do my fastpasses 60 days out. I called reserveOrlando and asked them that. They said yes, BUT, disney doesn’t release the barcode number to link until 60 days out. So, according to the lady I talked to from reserveOrlando, disney won't release the barcode number? on the ticket until the actual day I have to make fastpass.
I’ve never heard of this before. I’ve always bought them from UT and always linked them up right away…there was never an issue with having to wait till 60 days to link the tickets to my MDE account.
Does anyone know anything about this?
chunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 10:17 PM   #2
ermindy1133
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunter View Post
Touringplans linked to reserveOrlando for cheap tickets…and they do have the cheapest tickets. But, on the website it says : "Simply present your printed E-Ticket and matching photo ID at any Will Call window in any park to receive your tickets for entry. " My question was, can I link these tickets to my MDE account to do my fastpasses 60 days out. I called reserveOrlando and asked them that. They said yes, BUT, disney doesn’t release the barcode number to link until 60 days out. So, according to the lady I talked to from reserveOrlando, disney won't release the barcode number? on the ticket until the actual day I have to make fastpass.
I’ve never heard of this before. I’ve always bought them from UT and always linked them up right away…there was never an issue with having to wait till 60 days to link the tickets to my MDE account.
I don’t know anything about this company, but that sounds strange. We don’t have to declare dates for our tickets until tomorrow, so how would they know when to release that barcode? Something doesn’t sound right. Surely you just got a CS rep who didn’t really know what they were talking about?
Old 10-15-2018, 10:20 PM   #3
chunter
Two Bedroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by ermindy1133 View Post
I don’t know anything about this company, but that sounds strange. We don’t have to declare dates for our tickets until tomorrow, so how would they know when to release that barcode? Something doesn’t sound right. Surely you just got a CS rep who didn’t really know what they were talking about?
yeah...I'm just going to buy from UT. The whole thing seems weird.
chunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 10:21 PM   #4
Goofygrl
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunter View Post
A year or two ago airlines had tickets for sale without packages and that was the same thing said for them. But if you put in an early travel date you got the barcode. That would still work today if they have online ordering, but not tomorrow. You might be just a little late for that but just relating that it's not the first time I've heard that line.