home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > TRIP PLANNING > My Disney Experience, Magic Bands, and FastPass+
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-10-2018, 03:49 PM   #1
Pjferry
Two Bedroom

Default Fastpass information needed

If you have 3 fastpasses listed for a park, but want to see just what else is out there, how do you look without having to cancel one..I dont want to cancel any if there is nothing better out there..
Old 10-10-2018, 03:56 PM   #2
PSULion22
Grand Villa

there is a "modify" option you can choose to see if something is available without cancelling an existing FP.
PSULion22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 04:06 PM   #3
babysimba
Two Bedroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pjferry View Post
If you have 3 fastpasses listed for a park, but want to see just what else is out there, how do you look without having to cancel one..I dont want to cancel any if there is nothing better out there..
When you have your itinerary pulled up and see your Fastpasses, to the right, select "update". This will pull up all the guests that you have assigned fast passes to. It will ask you to click on the people you would like to change or you can select "all". Once you select who you want to change, MDE will give you some other Fastpass times. You can even select, morning, afternoon or evening as options also. DON"T WORRY, doing this will not change your fast pass. If I don't see anything I like, I click "start over" down the bottom or I just back arrow out.

Or,

If you already have all your fastpasses pulled up, select the ride/attraction you want to change, underneath, you will see "modify". Click that. Again, you will not lose your current fast passes.

I have been doing this a lot lately, stalking FOP fast passes.
babysimba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 08:40 PM   #4
brp
Add-on Aficionado

One thing that one can't do (or, at least, I've not found a way) is to see what might be available at other parks without cancelling what one has (or happening to have linked friends with valid ticket media and no FPs for that day).

Cheers.
Old 10-10-2018, 09:35 PM   #5
PolyGirl
Studio

To see what's available at another park without canceling your current fastpass you need to start by "getting a fastpass" as though your booking a new fast pass, pick the people date and park, then it will ask if you want to "keep this guest" or "remove guest from party" for those that already have fastpasses at a different park. Once you confirm to keep each guest it will take you to the page with all available fastpasses. You can either choose one or click the back button to keep what you had.
PolyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 09:49 PM   #6
brp
Add-on Aficionado

That is awesome, thanks! I just assumed (and there's the part about assumptions ) that moving ahead would not work in this context. I guess if one really did, then all the FPs at the first park would get cancelled if one chose one at the second park. But great to be able to see!

Cheers.