home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > TRIP PLANNING > My Disney Experience, Magic Bands, and FastPass+
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-08-2018, 03:28 PM   #1
erikthewise
Add-on Aficionado

Default AP Expiration Date

I renewed my Annual Pass last December, and remembered there was some sort of special at the time, but they no longer print expiration dates on the pass itself, and I simply could not find the expiration date on MDE no matter what I did. I needed to know if/when I needed to renew the pass for my Dec trip this year.

If you find yourself in that situation, there is a special AP assistance number: 407-560-7277. They were able to tell me my expiration date. The CM I spoke to was also uncertain where if anywhere in MDE I might have found that info. Apparently that part of MDE is in transition.

Based I what I was told (exp Jan 4 2019), I was able to recall that at the time I got a 13 month renewal for the price of a DVC annual pass.

Charter Member of OOO (Order Of the Oval)
erikthewise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 03:39 PM   #2
JudieHopps
Two Bedroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by erikthewise View Post
I renewed my Annual Pass last December, and remembered there was some sort of special at the time, but they no longer print expiration dates on the pass itself, and I simply could not find the expiration date on MDE no matter what I did. I needed to know if/when I needed to renew the pass for my Dec trip this year.

If you find yourself in that situation, there is a special AP assistance number: 407-560-7277. They were able to tell me my expiration date. The CM I spoke to was also uncertain where if anywhere in MDE I might have found that info. Apparently that part of MDE is in transition.

Based I what I was told (exp Jan 4 2019), I was able to recall that at the time I got a 13 month renewal for the price of a DVC annual pass.
Sweet!
Thanks for the info, and I know the feeling of trying to track this kind of info down.
I called Disney today about some dining and mentioned the recent IT update. It was a fun conversation and she was very helpful!
She refreshed my memory by calling them “enhancements”.
JudieHopps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 03:42 PM   #3
Uncle.Earl
Waiting to pass ROFR (i.e., n00b)

Default mine expired Oct 6th

any deals out there
Old 10-08-2018, 04:22 PM   #4
WiltonJohn
One Bedroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle.Earl View Post
any deals out there
We are coming up on expiration shortly also....... hoping something of a deal is out there somewhere.

best,

................john
Old 10-08-2018, 04:51 PM   #5
dihappy
Waiting to pass ROFR (i.e., n00b)

Angry found expiration date

After going round and round with a CM, I finally found where you can find the expiration date. At the top where is says Welcome and your name you click there. I would double check what you do next but I think the site is having issues because it won't load on any of my computers. But, that is the obscure place that I found them. Not on the page with your tickets because that would make too much sense.
dihappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 05:20 PM   #6
helenabear
Add-on Aficionado

If you go to Profile then Membership and Passes you can find it there.
Old 10-08-2018, 08:14 PM   #7
erikthewise
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by helenabear View Post
If you go to Profile then Membership and Passes you can find it there.
Thanks!
Never even clicked on Profile. Why would I? That should contain only static information about yourself. APs should be under MagicBands and Cards -- your AP comes on a card!

Old 10-08-2018, 08:20 PM   #8
ermindy1133
Add-on Aficionado

In MDE, when I select “my tickets”, all of our passes show up with a “valid through” date. Interestingly enough, before, my AP said “expires 11/13/18. Now it says valid through 11/14/18. So does that mean it still expires at midnight on 11/13?
Old 10-08-2018, 08:29 PM   #9
erikthewise
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by ermindy1133 View Post
In MDE, when I select “my tickets”, all of our passes show up with a “valid through” date. Interestingly enough, before, my AP said “expires 11/13/18. Now it says valid through 11/14/18. So does that mean it still expires at midnight on 11/13?
In MDE, I see nothing that says "My Tickets"!
Perhaps "My Tickets" does not include AP's ?!
And maybe "My Tickets" doesn't show if you don't have "tickets"?!?! Completely nuts!

Old 10-08-2018, 08:53 PM   #10
ermindy1133
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by erikthewise View Post
In MDE, I see nothing that says "My Tickets"!
Perhaps "My Tickets" does not include AP's ?!
And maybe "My Tickets" doesn't show if you don't have "tickets"?!?! Completely nuts!
That’s weird! When I open my disney app on my phone and hit the little house icon at the bottom of the screen, this is what I see...